2600k $145 Fry's in store (San Jose CA)

$50 for a 2600 non K in Houston.

I'd easily pay someone double that to go and get it for me :p

Yeah. Looks like they're fixing the prices, so who knows if they'll uphold this.

Reserved for in-store pickup, hopefully my family can get it.

CPU is unavailable in my in-store pickup order, so I guess I'm cancelling my motherboard order.

holy balls that's a good deal...

got a friend that lives in san jose, and san diego... gonna see if i can get him to get some

Wow, I want in on this, but the closest Frys is in Atlanta... I'm in Raleigh... kind of kills the deal with 2 tanks of gas.

I went by San Jose when I saw this (no one had replied yet). It was already OOS or one of the employees were keeping the last cpus. Though given frys, I'm not sure most of them even know how to use a computer :(

what a tease! got all excited for nothing... lol.. great for those that got them tho..

I went by San Jose when I saw this (no one had replied yet). It was already OOS or one of the employees were keeping the last cpus. Though given frys, I'm not sure most of them even know how to use a computer :(

Sorry mate, haven't worked there for almost 7 years, although I know the employees aren't allowed to grab anything of interest until end of shift...And like they can afford to build a system on those wages, last I heard they switched the service department over to commission pay.

I always see these too late, I have a frys super nearby, would have been a nice upgrade.

Back