25% Off Watch Dogs Preorder

Doesn't work if it's at GMG.

FYI GMG's coupons are a mess right now. They sent me one for 25% off Watch Dogs and it doesn't work for NA buyers only EU buyers. On their forums, someone posted they got a new 25% off coupon for NA but using it means you can't use your in store credits which is completely screwed up.

Doesn't work if it's at GMG.

FYI GMG's coupons are a mess right now. They sent me one for 25% off Watch Dogs and it doesn't work for NA buyers only EU buyers. On their forums, someone posted they got a new 25% off coupon for NA but using it means you can't use your in store credits which is completely screwed up.

I had the same problem yesterday, but the code I received wasn't valid for the North American version which I found out after contacting their customer service. The code I posted today is for the North American version, I bought it a few hours ago using that code I put in the original post.

You sure it's not a personal code? I just tried it and says "unable to add the voucher"

You sure it's not a personal code? I just tried it and says "unable to add the voucher"

LMAO oops yes it was a personal code, I didn't read the fine print.

This is not the thread you're looking for, move along!

Please delete / lock thread.

Back