25% Off Hoodies & T-Shirts @ Bethesda Store

I don't know why anyone over 16 would wear this stuff (to be fair, I wore graphic tees until my twenties or something until I finally realized how fucking stupid they were), but those Vault 101 shoes are kind of amusing.

I agree some of it is tacky but who cares what someone wears? This is something you'd wear to a movie, concert or McDonalds, not a funeral. I'm 25 and still like to wear fun shirts, I get people who walk by and occasionally say "Hey like the shirt." when i wear my Aperture Science one.

I like that Alduin's Wall hoodie, but would rather have it in a t

Does anybody know if Bethesda apparel does a black friday/xmas sale? I'm not in a rush to buy some of these t-shirts. 25% seems like a meh sale....so I'm wondering if it ever goes to 50% plus free ship during the holiday rush? If not, I'll just pull the trig I guess

How do the sizes run? Are the L's American L's or Chinese L's? Sizing has been a mess the last decade.

nice deal, $15 dollar shirts are cheap enough for me. Got me the New CA Republic and The Great War Tees. They're nice and subtle, but obvious enough to get the attention of true fans/gamers.

Oh I feel like such a nerd, can't wait to get my Great War 2014 Tee!

Damn, I just realized my stuff might not ship until after Nov 21st. It's cuz my order contains the Great War 2014 T shirt, which won't ship until Nov 21. My other shirts are in stock and ready to go.

I got the Skyrim hoodie delivered today. It looks better than the photo shows. Its also put together like doody. It came with a seam hole in the pocket, and judging by the stitching it won't be long before the rest comes apart. I thought hoodie was junky before I found the split pocket

Nice to know about the hoodie as the photos make it look kinda cheap. Does the image on it feel like it's nicely put on, or will wear off over time as you wash and dry.

As to wearing these in public? Hell I rock that stuff to work and I'm 30, depends on your job I guess. If I had to wear a suit and tie, then yea the great war T wouldn't fly. But for the weekend or hanging out who cares?

Nice to know about the hoodie as the photos make it look kinda cheap. Does the image on it feel like it's nicely put on, or will wear off over time as you wash and dry.

As to wearing these in public? Hell I rock that stuff to work and I'm 30, depends on your job I guess. If I had to wear a suit and tie, then yea the great war T wouldn't fly. But for the weekend or hanging out who cares?

The image feels a bit like latex paint stamped on. Its not thick or peeling - you can just feel a bit of an acrylic texture as you move your hand over surface. I can't be sure how it would wash but I wouldn't trust it in a dryer at all. No way this is worth the original $60 they were asking.

That said, it looks nicer overall than the pic shows. The photo on store sight makes hoodie look black with gray image but hoodie image looks more bluish in person. Its kind of subtle and not cheesy looking like a velvet Elvis in the mall. Its like easy going urban multicam or something. The sizing is ok too. I got a XL and its right on - that is until it gets in a dryer

That Enclave Officer's hoodie is actually quite nice and understated. Probably no one would ever catch the reference... but I guess that kind of defeats the purpose.

That Enclave Officer's hoodie is actually quite nice and understated. Probably no one would ever catch the reference... but I guess that kind of defeats the purpose.

I have the great war in the mail, I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't even catch the seemingly iconic fallout graphic, but the few who do are like "Very Nice"

Back