25% off at ComplyFoam.com

MaxBurn

[H]ard|Gawd
Just got this in the email, these things are very good.

EDIT: back on sale again, updating quote.

Hey Comply'ers,

We just got back from a killer time at CES in Las Vegas and we're tearing it up right now at NAMM in Anaheim. Check out a quick snapshot of our CES booth below!

The new year is here and resolutions are already being forgotten, but that won't stop us from offering you a 25% discount to help bring that recovering wallet back to life. So attack the new year with us by adding some new tips to your favorite earphones with the coupon code: Tips2012.

Last edited:
Thanks OP, in for one. They had tips for my Munitio's so I picked up a set to see what they can do.

Nice. In for one. I had my tips rip and haven't been able to use my in-ears for awhile.

Although, I laugh that they charge $3 for first-class shipping. That should be no more than .99.

In for a set. I hope these seal well, and stay in, instead of slowly working their way out of your ear canal.

they are ugly but work really well for fit and noise isolation.

did I mention they are ugly ? also comfortable... and ugly.

Comply's are very comfortable and have great sound isolation. As others mentioned, they are kind of ugly. Without proper cleaning, they get rather nasty too.

Still worth it imo :)

I perceive a positive improvement in sound quality from the tips that came with my Image S4's, plus I find them more comfortable. I'll be buying another set for future use.

Thanks OP.

I use these with my B&W C5 earphones and the difference in comfort and sound isolation is like night and day. I love this things! Highly recommended. :)

if anyone missed this deal you can always use COMPLYFTW20 for 20% off

Thanks used this one. I'm hoping to use these for my upcoming long plane flights. I just want to sleep with them in. Hopefully they are good.

I have had a pair of these since 2 years ago when I was at CES and they were giving them away. Got 3 pairs and have only had to replace 2 so far I think that pretty good. Love how the sound is isolated from ambient noise.

if anyone missed this deal you can always use COMPLYFTW20 for 20% off

Thanks!!! I've already gone through a bunch of sets of these, extremely comfortable and sound great, would recommend them for any set of headphones that can use them. They're worth every cent. FYI do NOT try to clean them with rubbing alcohol they just dissolve.

They are back on sale again.

Hey Comply'ers,

We just got back from a killer time at CES in Las Vegas and we're tearing it up right now at NAMM in Anaheim. Check out a quick snapshot of our CES booth below!

The new year is here and resolutions are already being forgotten, but that won't stop us from offering you a 25% discount to help bring that recovering wallet back to life. So attack the new year with us by adding some new tips to your favorite earphones with the coupon code: Tips2012

Are the TS (round) series any more comfortable than the regular T series?

I have a pair of auido-technica buds which comes with regular Comply tips and they get a little uncomfortable after a few hours.

Thanks

These are easily made on your own, and for what materials are used in the comply foam ear buds, these things are a gigantic ripoff. They would be a ripoff at $5.00 per pair.

These are easily made on your own, and for what materials are used in the comply foam ear buds, these things are a gigantic ripoff. They would be a ripoff at $5.00 per pair.

I don't see you offering any competition :p I mean if you can do the same much cheaper - then set up the business and undersell ComplyFoam. That way you can prove your point by action rather than empty words :D At very least - offer a detailed walkthrough on how to make the tips from cheap materials which would rival the ComplyFoam and let users to decide what's better :cool:

I don't see you offering any competition :p I mean if you can do the same much cheaper - then set up the business and undersell ComplyFoam. That way you can prove your point by action rather than empty words :D At very least - offer a detailed walkthrough on how to make the tips from cheap materials which would rival the ComplyFoam and let users to decide what's better :cool:

A search on google and/or youtube shows how to make these on your own. Price is just too high on these for what you get. Plus, they get dirty/cruddy very easily. It would have been better if their marketing strategy was to let people buy a bunch of them at say a buck a piece, and buy them in bulk, say 20 or 30 at a time. That way you could use them for a while, then toss them. I bet these things probably cost fractions of a cent to make each.

A search on google and/or youtube shows how to make these on your own. Price is just too high on these for what you get. Plus, they get dirty/cruddy very easily. It would have been better if their marketing strategy was to let people buy a bunch of them at say a buck a piece, and buy them in bulk, say 20 or 30 at a time. That way you could use them for a while, then toss them. I bet these things probably cost fractions of a cent to make each.

Wow. The way you are describing this - comfy got it all wrong... Well, sir, here's you chance to show them the error of their ways - make a 100 pairs of tips and sell them for a quick buck in the for sale sections. I mean, it sounds so easy the way you describe, and cheap, and mostly - not a little bit worse than the original comfys :D Who knows, in a year or two you might emerge as a captain of earphone tip industry - just don't forget certain someone who inspired you toward the riches and fame:cool::p

Last edited:

Wow. The way you are describing this - comfy got it all wrong... Well, sir, here's you chance to show them the error of their ways - make a 100 pairs of tips and sell them for a quick buck in the for sale sections. I mean, it sounds so easy the way you describe, and cheap, and mostly - not a little bit worse than the original comfys :D Who knows, in a year or two you might emerge as a captain of earphone tip industry - just don't forget certain someone who inspired you toward the riches and fame:cool::p

#1 It's Comply, not comfy.
#2 They are patented.
#3 I have no interest in making these in bulk and selling them, see #2.
#4 I like your use of the word sir.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

#1 It's Comply, not comfy.
#2 They are patented.
#3 I have no interest in making these in bulk and selling them, see #2.
#4 I like your use of the word sir.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Too bad. Turns out you are all talk, no action kind of guy:p Oh well, we, poor folk, we'll have to settle for comply/comfy or whatever instead of the superior tips from a random internet guy :D

Back