25 Invisible Benefits of Gaming While Male

For some reason men can't be assholes to women and women can't be bitches to men? Fuck off, too bad, that's equality; Equal amounts of douchebaggery regardless of everything else.

Who told you that women can't be bitches to men? Last I checked no one cares if that happens. It's socially accepted, like being slapped or assaulted by a woman.

Who told you that women can't be bitches to men? Last I checked no one cares if that happens. It's socially accepted, like being slapped or assaulted by a woman.
Just to back this up, an expansion of domestic violence laws in the UK is being proposed to include "emotional," "psychological" and "verbal" abuse as criminal acts, with perpetrators facing up to 14 years in prison. All the references I could find show this to be uniquely protecting a female victim. The definition of such abuse seems overly broad. Don't women engage in this type of abuse against men moreso than the other way around? In my experience women are very passive-aggressive in relationship disputes, leaving men to feel confused and inadequate.

http://www.shape.com/blogs/shape-your-life/should-emotional-abuse-be-considered-crime
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-08-20/domestic-violence-law-to-cover-psychological-abuse/
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...w-psychological-abuse-coercive_n_5698819.html
http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/ne...-could-make-emotional-abuse-illegal-in-the-uk
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ives-Will-Face-14-Years-In-Jail-Under-New-Law

That was exactly his point..... Classic case of forum-itis here!

...leaving men to feel confused and inadequate.

What's wrong with that? In a lot of cases it's true and there's nothing wrong with pointing out the truth so that someone can make a choice to work on endurance and/or buy some pills that add length and girth. (Unless we're talking about personality which is pretty much impossible to fix so you just skip men altogether and the world gets a million times better.)

What's wrong with that? In a lot of cases it's true and there's nothing wrong with pointing out the truth so that someone can make a choice to work on endurance and/or buy some pills that add length and girth. (Unless we're talking about personality which is pretty much impossible to fix so you just skip men altogether and the world gets a million times better.)

Someone has clearly never spent any time reading an all female forum if you think that. Women are just better at hiding their true personalities in front of men because most men just can't be bothered to try. Behind closed doors or "supposed" closed doors women are every bit as vile and nasty and hateful as men..frankly I think they are more so by a long shot.

Someone has clearly never spent any time reading an all female forum if you think that. Women are just better at hiding their true personalities in front of men because most men just can't be bothered to try. Behind closed doors or "supposed" closed doors women are every bit as vile and nasty and hateful as men..frankly I think they are more so by a long shot.

I thought this was common knowledge. Although I suppose society does a good job at keeping up the myth that women are these angelical beings, pure and innocent, free of any malice or evil (even acting like a 'bitch' or worse is now cool and hip because it's "empowering") and anything they do is cute or quirky (whereas if done by a man = creepy) and, of course, that men automatically == evil.

Video is clearly another one of anita sarkeesians trolls. She uses the most pathetic men she could find and posts their names... Why? In hopes her opposition will attack them and her next video can be about how men are so evil we attack our own.
Honestly I think she is a disease who is pushing our buttons for her own personal gain.

Are you a man who played Mario growing up? Well your a rapist because by rescuing the Princess yoummade her helpless to rescue herself and that's basically digital rape

GGo fuck yourself anita.

Read this thread to see why comments were disabled.

Meh, they are disabled because the primary tactic of the SJW these days is to deny the other side a voice. LALALALALALALA with their fingers in their ears because the truth hurts. Eh, whatever, outside of wanting a laugh, I refuse to hear their voice as well..

So, despite a higher rate of crime, more murders, more sexual assault, more drug use, more gun ownership, and more traffic citations, men are clearly not as bad. Seems legit.

Pathetic attempt. Creepy, I know you can do better.

Go look up the crime stuff for yourself. It's all true and really sad. There's nothing at all pathetic about that except people denying reality however they can to be dismissive about how they act.

According to the bible eve tricked adam which resulted in them being ejected from paradise. Just google "whos more evil men or women" and read all of the comments posted by women to gain some insight into their deceptive and manipulative nature.

First answer that came up for me
Women. We are masters of deception. You can look in our eyes and see the glowing twinkle of happiness and trust and loyalty, and the next day, see her flirting with someone, and giving him that same look she gave to you. I'm personally good at this. You can have my loyalty, and when you aren't expecting it, I pull the security out from under you like one would pull a tablecloth off a loaded table. I hate myself for this, and somehow relish it at the same time. I wish I could stop, but I'm just another monster. :D Anymore questions?

So, despite a higher rate of crime, more murders, more sexual assault, more drug use, more gun ownership, and more traffic citations, men are clearly not as bad. Seems legit.
Would it be safe to assume that, given their high rate of violent crime, gun crime, sexual assault and drug use, you feel inner city black people are "problematic"?

Also, I'm confused by your inference that gun ownership is bad. Committing a robbery or murder with it, sure. But simply owning it?

Would it be safe to assume that, given their high rate of violent crime, gun crime, sexual assault and drug use, you feel inner city black people are "problematic"?

Are they being men while doing that stuff? No really though, I sooo know you're going to try to turn this into a racist thing by saying that. I stand by what I said earlier though. If there's statistics that support something like guys commit more crimes then it's sorta hard to accuse women of being evil when the other gender is obviously responsible for doing a lot more unacceptable and lots of times really sick stuff.

Also, I'm confused by your inference that gun ownership is bad. Committing a robbery or murder with it, sure. But simply owning it?

It shows intent. Owning something that can kill someone means that it's unavoidable that that the intent exists to kill and that's a big, huge, scary step closer to mass murder than buying something else like a box of cookies or a bunch of those outdoor holiday lights which, while maybe dangerous, have lots of other uses besides killing stuff.

Intent? Intent to defend oneself from the evils of this world, is not the same as intent to kill. The leap you made to mass murder from gun ownership surely must have required a Saturn 5. As always, thx for the laugh.

Intent? Intent to defend oneself from the evils of this world, is not the same as intent to kill. The leap you made to mass murder from gun ownership surely must have required a Saturn 5. As always, thx for the laugh.

Well sorry (not really) but if you're planning to defend yourself with a gun, you have every intention of killing someone else in the process and that means you have (no duh) the intent to kill someone in mind when you purchase it which is even worse than the people that buy them to shoot at animals and stuff because at least some of them are just trying to get something to eat. You can call it whatever you want, but if you use them to shoot someone, well duh, of course you have the intent to kill and calling it self defense is just sugar coating it to make it seem less gruesome and disgusting.

Are they being men while doing that stuff? No really though, I sooo know you're going to try to turn this into a racist thing by saying that. I stand by what I said earlier though. If there's statistics that support something like guys commit more crimes then it's sorta hard to accuse women of being evil when the other gender is obviously responsible for doing a lot more unacceptable and lots of times really sick stuff.

It shows intent. Owning something that can kill someone means that it's unavoidable that that the intent exists to kill and that's a big, huge, scary step closer to mass murder than buying something else like a box of cookies or a bunch of those outdoor holiday lights which, while maybe dangerous, have lots of other uses besides killing stuff.

The level of stupid in this post is so high I didn't think it was possible outside an Apple thread. Seriously? Owning a gun shows intent to kill? WOW...Just Fucking..Wow. I guess you are blissfully unaware of the virtually unlimited list of things you can do with a gun that Don't involve killing.

The level of stupid in this post is so high I didn't think it was possible outside an Apple thread. Seriously? Owning a gun shows intent to kill? WOW...Just Fucking..Wow. I guess you are blissfully unaware of the virtually unlimited list of things you can do with a gun that Don't involve killing.

Dont let cug get under your skin, nothing but a troll

Sorry, I forgot that they're great for things organizing your book collection, installing carpet, sending e-mails to friends and family, and you can absolutely ride one to get to work.

While I do not really agree with his statement in full. I have to say that your reply is no better.

There is a very limited list of things you can do with a gun

target practice
protection
collecting
hunting
killing people

There really isn't anything else so you have a very limited list, not a unlimited one.

Which in his defense, 2 of those do include killing something, 1 has the possibility of killing. So that is 3/5th that are more toward his favor. Not that it shows intent to perform mass murder.

It's actually ironic how the left and right is now telling everyone how to think, how to talk, what to like, etc. when they rose to power fighting against the otherside doing the same thing.

I just ignore them and push back when necessary. Never apologize, never back down.

Corrected it for you. Both sides have people who love to tell you what to do, how to live, and how to think. They then point at each other and say see that is what is wrong with ...and the cycle continues as they get us to blame each other while they reap the rewards during the chaos.

I didn't bother reading through this whole thread, but judging by the past couple of posts, I can see I didn't miss anything.

Corrected it for you. Both sides have people who love to tell you what to do, how to live, and how to think. They then point at each other and say see that is what is wrong with ...and the cycle continues as they get us to blame each other while they reap the rewards during the chaos.

Except the left portrays its version of what you should do, how you should live, and how to think as "progressive". In other words, progressives like to cast themselves as bravely leading us in a long march, down through the ages, toward a perfect utopia. Anyone who disagrees is just getting in the way of "progress", regardless of their argument or political leanings.

There are many directions and many goals for us to progress toward. The left doesn't have a monopoly on progress.

Big time troll.

Every serious man should, in a time of relative peace, resolve for himself the circumstances under which he is willing to take a life. What must be at stake? What must be threatened?

If you sincerely believe there is nothing in this world that might be worth defending, then you have a moral obligation to make sure no other person puts their own life at risk or offers violence on your behalf.

The only thing more craven than a man unwilling to fight for anything is that same man allowing someone else to accept risks or offer violence on his behalf, by proxy.

That's not principle, that's cowardice which makes you unworthy of the social contract and you should inform every person you know or will ever meet that under no circumstance will you risk yourself or harm to anyone else to protect anything or anyone.

Contact me, I'll have some t-shirts and business cards made for you.

Contracts usually require the consent of two parties. Also, people who do that sorta thing are generally reaping some kinda benefits (wages, glory, fame, royal titles, whatever). Furthermore, at what point did I say there was anything wrong with people in public positions not being allowed to use guns to do their jobs? It's just private ownership that's kinda absurd and speaks a lot about the psychology of the owner.

Contracts usually require the consent of two parties. Also, people who do that sorta thing are generally reaping some kinda benefits (wages, glory, fame, royal titles, whatever). Furthermore, at what point did I say there was anything wrong with people in public positions not being allowed to use guns to do their jobs? It's just private ownership that's kinda absurd and speaks a lot about the psychology of the owner.

it's rather funny - even though I know you're a troll, sometimes I feel the urge to write a serious reply and I find it very difficult to resist.

it's rather funny - even though I know you're a troll, sometimes I feel the urge to write a serious reply and I find it very difficult to resist.

I've heard that urge passes with time and eventually goes away completely if you ignore it long enough. :D

Shooting bullets at a piece of paper, or cans or bottles, is somewhat unsatisfying. Shooting bullets at explosives is rather more satisfying but you have to choose where you do that carefully or people get upset. Intimidating people without intent to actually use it may give you a feeling of power, but there seem to be so many rules about when you can actually do that in polite society. Hammering nails is fun! Sucking water out of a pool, not so much, depending on the quality of the water. A rifle makes a crappy golf club or pool cue, and a pistol just doesn't work for those things at all. Gun play during sex, well, not my preference but some are into that.

Hmmm, I'm running out of things that I can think of to do with a gun. What else did you have in mind?

Shooting bullets at a piece of paper, or cans or bottles, is somewhat unsatisfying. Shooting bullets at explosives is rather more satisfying but you have to choose where you do that carefully or people get upset. Intimidating people without intent to actually use it may give you a feeling of power, but there seem to be so many rules about when you can actually do that in polite society. Hammering nails is fun! Sucking water out of a pool, not so much, depending on the quality of the water. A rifle makes a crappy golf club or pool cue, and a pistol just doesn't work for those things at all. Gun play during sex, well, not my preference but some are into that.

Hmmm, I'm running out of things that I can think of to do with a gun. What else did you have in mind?

I find shooting at a piece of paper or bottles very satisfying. I do not own a gun but to each his own.

I've made a personal rule to skip anything on the internet that entails a list of X things you have to see. Fuck you Buzzfeed and Cracked.

While I do not really agree with his statement in full. I have to say that your reply is no better.

There is a very limited list of things you can do with a gun

target practice
protection
collecting
hunting
killing people

There really isn't anything else so you have a very limited list, not a unlimited one.

Which in his defense, 2 of those do include killing something, 1 has the possibility of killing. So that is 3/5th that are more toward his favor. Not that it shows intent to perform mass murder.
They are also needed when its time to take out the trash that periodically becomes our government. In the interim, they slow the decay.

Back