25" Hannspree $144.99 @ Staples FS No MIR

grabbed a $25 off $100 from ebay

hard to get to work, but if your luck it works even though it says it doesn't combine with instand savings. Got turned down twice in chat. but this worked, order then get coupon.

It shows up in the checkout as $0.00 and says it works as long as you fulfill the minimum purchase price of the coupon, in this case $100. Order, go to chat and say order f'ed up, they add coupon, savings.

Check local stores if you have them near by.. I have 4 stores within 50 miles of me & they all have them in stock.

after my last hannspree I think I will pass. Nice deal though otherwise

cant order online so no coupons :( Anyone know of any instore coupons? My store has a couple of them in stock.

someone on SD bitched about them not matching the online price.

then that person was a moron.. I have talked staples into price matching newegg on multiple occasions & basically every purchase I make from there I use my bar-code scanner & check there online prices & they have always given me the online price when I mention it.

Just got off the phone with the only local staples in town and their manager refused to match the website, so it may be a case by case thing.

Just got off the phone with the only local staples in town and their manager refused to match the website, so it may be a case by case thing.

Yeah I had no luck at 2 staples. I bought one online for $144 - 25 coupon, but wanted a second one for dual monitor. Want the same exact one so they match up. The first 2 cashiers said no and said they never match online prices even their own. Went to the only other one with it in stock and asked for a manager and that I had a question about a monitor. No dice again, said he was sorry but nothing he could do. I think its because the in store price is so much higher than the sale price, it seems like a closeout deal or something to the stores.

Anyways some people on SD have said they successfully got it pmed so I maybe call again, talk to someone who might not know policies instead of a manager mayber. I'm going to try again today and the same store. Really hate not having matching monitors in dual set ups.

I would call those stores back & refer them to the staples website..

http://www.staples.com/sbd/content/help/using/general_match.html

What if I find a lower price at Staples?
If you find a lower price in one of our stores, catalogs or on staples.com®, we’ll gladly match the lower price. If an item is marked “clearance,” the clearance price is only valid for an in–stock product that is marked at that clearance price.

Back