24kt Gold & Sapphires Macbook Air

my laptop is flaming :D lol. Well thanks guys. I know polished gold isn't everyone's thing but hey, everyone's taste is diff.

You really don't want to know how much I'd pay for a carbon fiber or... chrome Macbook Air. God damn.

PS: I prefer the gold Macbook Pro, but thats probably because I don't like the Macbook Air's keyboard and I'm too distracted by it.

Well.....not finished but there's your chrome.....Reworking the trackpad as of this photo from the other day. It's in now but I don't have a new pic....too busy.

chrome-mbp1.jpg

Well.....not finished but there's your chrome.....Reworking the trackpad as of this photo from the other day. It's in now but I don't have a new pic....too busy.

While that looks pretty cool I can't begin to think of how hard it would be to keep it clear of a shit load of fingerprints.

While that looks pretty cool I can't begin to think of how hard it would be to keep it clear of a shit load of fingerprints.

haha thats the type of computer you show off but dont use

1 scratch on it and i would cry.... i have the iphone and i got a scratch on the little apple on the back and i was pissed haha

Does the weight of that thing totally negate the whole "lightweight portability" argument?

[edit]Forgot it's plated. Best I could do is gold leaf...

Good craftsmanship.

Here's the final shot of it.....Not incredibly happy with the keyboard and trackpad. I'd like to have both vaccuum metalized. I'll work on that for the polished gold (inside and out) one next. You'll never guess who it's for :D

chrome-mbp21.jpg

Here's the final shot of it.....Not incredibly happy with the keyboard and trackpad. I'd like to have both vaccuum metalized. I'll work on that for the polished gold (inside and out) one next. You'll never guess who it's for :D

http://www.computer-choppers.com/pics/chrome-mbp21.jpg[[/QUOTE]

Steve jobs!?

tell us :)

Like others said, I'm not a fan of the gold, but the work done on it is simply awesome and you get many hats off for it.

The Chrome one on the other hand looks fucking amazing and you get even more props for it.

Back