24 NiMH 2000Mah AA rechargeable Batteries for $23.70 (again)

I got 2250 as well. I was expecting a bigger box though. I couldnt even mail ram in this thing.

Just got my delivery...ordered the 24pk and a charger and also recieve 2250mAh batteries! Thanks again guys

anyone tested these versus some name brand (energizer, duracell) rechargeables?

Originally posted by RazeDS
Same here. Got mine today and they're 2250! :D

Wonder if they are out? I got a charger with 12 AA's listed to come with 2000's but got 2250's

I just ordered some yesturday.. Checked my email and they sent me 2 copies of the invoice. Hope they didnt send me 2 packages of these.. And yes, I only hit the submit button once. :)

maybe they are trying to get the word out that they are shipping better batteries than people order, and all of a sudden they "fix" it after a bunch of people have placed orders thinking they are getting the 2250mAh for the price of 2000mAh.

but thats just what I would do :D

also, if someone figures out a test, I can compare them to the 2100mAh Rayovacs and the 2250mAh Energizers

These 2250mah Powerizer ones being sent out hold a charge WAY longer than some 2100mah Energizers I bought from wal-mart.
THe energizer ones wouldn't last for more than a day without needing to be recharged. So far, the powerizers have gone for 3 days
(in my Logitech MX700 mouse, of course)

Originally posted by Mad_Pyro
Thanks - decent reseller rating also!

My family eats batteries-we go through 10-20 AAs a week and around 8 AAAs. This is sure to save us $$$. Rechargeables are cool.

Tell yer mom to get a better vibrator then =) jp jp

got mine today ordered the 12 pack and got 12 of the 2000's not the 2250.....they hate me :-(

I got my order in the other day, I have 24 2250's, Thats a good price. Great deal...

I got mine today, BUT they were the 2000 mAh powerizer batteries....You guys musta cleared out their stock before I could get em. :(

Ohwell, atleast I got what I paid for, and still a good deal.

Back