24" low input lag, IPS, non-wide gamut

mrgulabull

Limp Gawd
I've been rummaging through threads for the last two weeks and nearly came to a final decision on the Hazro hz24wi only to find it's not available in the US.

It seems the monitor I'm looking for doesn't exist... can anyone please prove me wrong?

Essential features:
IPS
Low input lag < 20ms max
non-wide gamut

Wanted features:
24" but would consider 26"
A sexy exterior

Price is not a factor.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Lol

Are Hazro monitors available outside the UK?
Currently Hazro monitors are available in the UK only. Hazro are working with resellers in Western Europe and North America and endeavour to have a sales channel operating by Winter 2008 [we anticipate October].

I keep emailing Hazro for more info but they aren't responding to my emails. Still using my trusty 20WMGX2, but I won't upgrade it until there is a 24-26" equivalent.

The NEC LCD2490WUXi is about the closest to what you are looking for. Input lag is ~13ms higher on average than your maximum. I suppose its not Apple sexy but at least its not glossy or wide gamut. ;)

on 2nd thought...what about the 23" apple cinema display...standard gamut, ips, and i hear low lag. however it is using an older panel. if you're willing to drop to 20" 4:3 (1600x1200), you can get standard gamut ips with the dell 2007fp or hp lp2065...however there is apparently a panel lottery with those (some 2007fp's are pva, some lp2065's are mva). I have no idea about the lag on those though.

Lol

Are Hazro monitors available outside the UK?
Currently Hazro monitors are available in the UK only. Hazro are working with resellers in Western Europe and North America and endeavour to have a sales channel operating by Winter 2008 [we anticipate October].

I keep emailing Hazro for more info but they aren't responding to my emails. Still using my trusty 20WMGX2, but I won't upgrade it until there is a 24-26" equivalent.

I am from Holland and i have ordered two 24" Wi black displays today. They come from overclockers.co.uk . So i can confirm Hazro delivers to other countries in Europe via their resellers.

Overclockers.co.uk also ships to the USA. Shipping goes via DHL and takes about 2-3 days. Costs are about 35 pounds. (60USD)

http://overclockers.co.uk/search_results.php?sortby=&groupid=&search=hazro

From Texas- it seems that www.overclockers.co.uk WILL ship to us. I'm unsure about exchange rates, and am considering grabbing a 1TB hard drive and ordering from them just to see- btw, we don't have to pay VAT or tax. Still it looked like it would be about $20 more than the 'egg, with 13lb* shipping by DHL.

*how the hell do you make those symbols...

Also, they have the Hazro screens in stock, as well as the Benq MVA's that are quite nice for gaming.

The new apple 24" is shipping in november. I am gonna wait for reviews but I am 99% sue I am going with the LCD2490WUXi.

I am from Holland and i have ordered two 24" Wi black displays today. They come from overclockers.co.uk . So i can confirm Hazro delivers to other countries in Europe via their resellers.

Overclockers.co.uk also ships to the USA. Shipping goes via DHL and takes about 2-3 days. Costs are about 35 pounds. (60USD)

http://overclockers.co.uk/search_results.php?sortby=&groupid=&search=hazro

Thanks for the info!

Great! :)
I have to use this sometimes somewhere :D

Applause.gif

Back