20yrs of [H]

dave343

[H]ard|Gawd
20 years on the [H] - Well guys it's been awesome, hopefully the [H] forums stick around for decades more! Signed up back in college and never thought I'd be posting this 20yrs later.

I've been to one [H] meetup in Toronto back in 2001 at the Skydome Hard Rock Café where we racked up an enormous bill that consisted mostly of T-Bone steaks and good liquor.

From OC'ing the crap out of Celeron's to now water-cooling, glad to be a part of this [H] community 2 decades later :cool:

mvmiller12

Gawd
Was introduced to the [H] back when water cooling meant junk yard heater core, custom made water blocks and an aquarium pump, and Ars Technica had Hannibal CPU architecture deep dives... Been a regular lurker and then poster on Ars and the [H] ever since.

dave343

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone remember when the [H]ardForums had a [G]enmay section that detached onto it's own site? Still exisits but absolutely nowhere near what it was back in the day.

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
Anyone remember when the [H]ardForums had a [G]enmay section that detached onto it's own site? Still exisits but absolutely nowhere near what it was back in the day.

I remember a lot of things that have happened on these forums over the years.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Does anyone know if Infinium Labs is going to release their Phantom console soon?
Not if I have anything to do with it. For the record, Tim Roberts is now in prison for a stock scam. His brother committed suicide after the IRS and SEC came after him.

131378_PhantomSmash.jpg

pendragon1

Fully [H]
congrats ya old fart!
~23yrs, og account lost in the crash or whatever it was way back when.
edit: missed my "20 years" on the 7th...

Puterguru

2[H]4U
20 years on the [H] - Well guys it's been awesome, hopefully the [H] forums stick around for decades more! Signed up back in college and never thought I'd be posting this 20yrs later.

I've been to one [H] meetup in Toronto back in 2001 at the Skydome Hard Rock Café where we racked up an enormous bill that consisted mostly of T-Bone steaks and good liquor.

From OC'ing the crap out of Celeron's to now water-cooling, glad to be a part of this [H] community 2 decades later :cool:
Congrats to you! ALMOST here 20 myself. I was rocking a 300mhz Celeron overclocked to 500mhz on an Abit motherboard back then. I believe starting next year when you are here 20+ years they are giving out Gold Watches and RTX3080's so I'll be good but, sucks to be you.

n0ob3r

n00b
Congratulations! Computers have definitely changed over the last 20 years. I am new here but hope to stick around just as long :)