20th Century Fox Debuts New “Logan” Trailer

Trailers look good and I"m kind of stoked to see those claws in real action... inside people's skulls etc. Fox really tamed him down for his movies and they weren't nearly as violent as the comics.

As far as the girl... if you're shocked by this, then don't watch "Kick Ass". Hit girl in that movie was like 10-13 and dropped more f-bombs and killed more people than any other teenage girl in history, LOL

Okay what happens when her body tries to grow... Or are we to believe her adamantium skeleton is self-replicating?

So how does he get the adamantium claws back?
what do you mean back? in the films he hasn't had them taken away

in the comics he has had the adamantium extracted by magneto but has it put back as well

what do you mean back? in the films he hasn't had them taken away

in the comics he has had the adamantium extracted by magneto but has it put back as well

In The Wolverine they got chopped off and he grew back his bone ones. Unless I missed something.

In The Wolverine they got chopped off and he grew back his bone ones. Unless I missed something.
Ahh chopped off, not the adamantium stripped. That entire timeline was destroyed with days of future past iirc. I don't know if we ever saw his claws in days of future past before his mind got pushed back

Back