20K Sith vs 20K Jedi - FIGHT!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
I think all that is left to be said is that we need to get this guy a beefier CPU and GPU combo. Enjoy.

This could have been so much better just like The Last Jedi.

Eh.. seems to be a flawed scenario. The laser knights all start with a kick/throw the Mauls back into the crowd while getting hit.. that and they ahve less health which doesn't make sense.. 4k vs 25k... and their red sticks don't glow.

iStock_000011864236XSmall.jpg

i think someone broke the rule of 2

This could have happened over a thousand years prior to the films, in which there were more than just 2 Sith until the Jedi basically killed them all, which is part of what prompted a far more strict keeping to the rule after that.

It also could just be a guy that wanted to make something cool.

This could have happened over a thousand years prior to the films, in which there were more than just 2 Sith until the Jedi basically killed them all, which is part of what prompted a far more strict keeping to the rule after that.

It also could just be a guy that wanted to make something cool.

Well, I mean it's 20k Darth Maul's, specifically. Given that, the results were about as expected.

My daughter cracks up with some of the crazy combos I create in Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator. One model, in particular, is Santas wielding large candy canes

Eh.. seems to be a flawed scenario. The laser knights all start with a kick/throw the Mauls back into the crowd while getting hit.. that and they ahve less health which doesn't make sense.. 4k vs 25k... and their red sticks don't glow.

View attachment 88834
Why would maul have more than 6x the HP of a Jedi? That seems odd. So it's really more like 120,000 vs 20,000...

If two Sith can outsmart a galaxy full of light Jedi, this should be a slaughter. Now I'm gunna watch it.

Throwing the Sith around just causes the Jedi to scatter to hunt them down (and throw them again). The simulator borrowed its AI from an ant nest.

1 Conan vs 20 thousand Jedi,

Crom laughs at your Force powers!

I couldn't tell if it was a battle or WalMart on a Black Friday.

26 minutes of bodies flying everywhere. Very interesting to watch play out.

Back