2080 ti on EVGA b-stock for $1350

Good price?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had this nightmare on bootup this morning when my titan failed to display anything and the bios post completed then switched to displayed cpu temp as usual.

They have a Wednesday (or is it Thursday?) sale every week. You can usually get MUCH better prices on some b-stock items then.

wtflaugh.jpg

I purchased one of the 2080ti's from there in the days after the 3000 series announcement for $482 with shipping and taxes. This is insane.
Agreed. It may be a while before we have accurate numbers (if ever), but I'm very interested in what demand was like in 2020 compared to previous years.

I bet this is a typo.
That is my guess/hope as well. Probably some intern was listing it and accidentally read the brand new MSRP as the price to list it for instead of the B-Stock MSRP. Maybe will be fixed today since it’s a business day.

At least I hope that is the case otherwise EVGA has lost their mind.

That is my guess/hope as well. Probably some intern was listing it and accidentally read the brand new MSRP as the price to list it for instead of the B-Stock MSRP. Might be fixed today since it’s a business day.

At least I hope that is the case otherwise EVGA has lost their mind.
Nah it is legit. They have a 1070ti listed for $389 lol. From what I noticed from B-as tock is it is either a really good deal or a rip off.

They have a Wednesday (or is it Thursday?) sale every week. You can usually get MUCH better prices on some b-stock items then.
The bstock deals on gpus has been trash the last month. The bstock sale gpu i have seen is the Only for $150. They have had decent power supply prices but gpu prices have been terrible.

The bstock deals on gpus has been trash the last month. The bstock sale gpu i have seen is the Only for $150. They have had decent power supply prices but gpu prices have been terrible.
Only brought it up because I saw some 2080 Tis at around 600 bucks, if I remember right, at one point. Not that they're that good all the time.

they typically raise the prices of out of production cards after new cards are released.

Nah it is legit. They have a 1070ti listed for $389 lol. From what I noticed from B-as tock is it is either a really good deal or a rip off.
That’s not too bad, that’s half what I paid for my 1070ti a couple years ago during Bitcoin mania.

Back