2018 Holiday Deals Compilation (Black Friday Cyber Monday)

GameHard6

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
Hot damn... I am also looking at that Samsung for 327.99 plus the mounting wall kit... Also looking at an S9 but now that I see the LG V30 will be at that price ($429.90 is what I see it at though and not 400) I think the LG will be the one to use for the foreseeable future. Thanks, Awesome list and it has taken huge amounts of time out my search time.

Last edited:
the 50 inch samsung is only 327 now, me and a coworker bought one last week just a heads up its only 2.4ghz wifi if it matters. Sound and picture is pretty good though

the 50 inch samsung is only 327 now, me and a coworker bought one last week just a heads up its only 2.4ghz wifi if it matters. Sound and picture is pretty good though

Yes, and the mounting wall is only 20 cheeseburgers so that is sweet.

A few questions though since I have not been able to find pictures of the back panel... A) Does it have an ethernet port? if not that may be a deal breaker for me ... B) 2 HDMI & 1 USB ports seems like not enough, my old 2009 40" has way more than that, PC VGA port, RGA, etc, etc. It seems TV now a days come with the bare minimum.

yeah so it is a lower end version, but it does have 2HDMI one is ARC, and has wifi 2.4ghz only and ethernet, and optical out as well.

My pleasure. I'm gonna try to make some additions later and maybe try a spreadsheet version if it doesn't take too much time to make

Are these affiliate links? I don't mind necesarily but a disclaimer is appreciated around here for that type of stuff.

Just want a small tv I can use as a monitor at desk distances but be able to watch movies at that same distance, as it stands 4k tvs at Costco are already so cheap as long as they arent the latest hype vision sets like QLED, cant imagine they get that much cheaper

Hm, doesn't look like there are any deals on the Switch. All my friends have one so I was considering it if there were any good deals, but these are just basically stock prices.

.....been checking out your spreadsheet since the OP. Just wanted to chime in to thank you. Love these epic threads.

Well, couldn't wait and had to pull the pin on 2 new phones and because I was looking at your post and links I was able to find 2 certified refurbished S9 that I couldn't pass up so again... Big Thanks and may your purchases be bountiful :D

Anyone know if Amazon will have Prime membership on sale sometime during the Thanksgiving holiday?

no PS4 Pro Black Friday deals?...or are they keeping it secret until the last minute?

no PS4 Pro Black Friday deals?...or are they keeping it secret until the last minute?

Ps4 pro is not having trouble selling, when I got mine not to long ago it was almost hard to find a new one at retailers let alone get a bundle deal.

Xbox don't got games.

Btw: no ultra-sharp monitors on there, they got some good deals on those.

Abyone have a recommendation for a 4k set that does 1080P @120 hz (PC input) with very low input lag? I am looking for something under $650-700, bigger the better of course.

Samsung UN6900 50" & 55" are between 350 ~ 400 if I am not mistaken and they are everywhere... don't know about the input lag though. There is also a 248.00 Hisense 55" at walmart but I have never heard of the brand or this model in particular so your miles may vary. At the end of the day I may even go for this Hisense as the only cons on this brand is that picture quality is not good if watched sideways (who does that anyway!) and they are not really smart TVs (as in can't install apps) but personally I have an android TV box and a shield so I am ok there and allegedly this TV comes with ROKU so sideloading anything does the job.

Thanks for the hard work. I was hoping to find a better chromebook than what I ordered but haven't found one yet.

How is that 55 inch Samsung 4k for 300ish? Mind you I have a 60 inch 1080p Vizio from 9-10 yrs ago, so I would assume it should look much better?

Ps4 pro is not having trouble selling, when I got mine not to long ago it was almost hard to find a new one at retailers let alone get a bundle deal.

Xbox don't got games.

Btw: no ultra-sharp monitors on there, they got some good deals on those.

Impossible to find mine, I had to luck into a Spiderman bundle that someone returned to Walmart still sealed. Very much dislike the red, but it was my only option. Not sure why they can't make them fast enough. Cities skylines and just cause 3 run night and day better on it, as with other newer games probably that I haven't played on the OG.

www.rtings.com is your friend when it comes to TV.
Nice site, thank you. Ugh the jump from 55inch to 65 inch is damn near 50% more on most TVs. I have a 60 inch now, so I don't think dropping 5 will kill me too much, and would save me like 3-400. I'm assuming due to aspect ratios or whatever 60" doesn't really seem to be an option for 4k.

Back