2016 Was Amazon's Best Holiday Season Ever

HardOCP News

[H] News
How big was Amazon's 2016 holiday season? The company shipped more than one billion items worldwide with Prime and Fulfillment by Amazon this year. :eek:

"Echo and Echo Dot were the best-selling products across Amazon this year, and we’re thrilled that millions of new customers will be introduced to Alexa as a result. Despite our best efforts and ramped-up production, we still had trouble keeping them in stock. From turning on Christmas lights and playing holiday music to shopping for gifts and asking for help with cookie recipes, Alexa continues to get smarter every day," said Jeff Wilke, CEO Worldwide Consumer, Amazon. “We couldn’t have made this holiday season possible for customers without the dedication and hard work of our customer service, transportation, and fulfillment associates along with our carrier partners – it’s amazing to see the teams come together to serve customers during the holidays. On behalf of Amazonians all around the world, we wish everyone happy holidays and the very best for the coming year.”

2015 - Amazon Shattered Records with an an Insanely Successful Holiday Season

2014 -
Amazon’s 20th holiday season brought record growth to the company’s fast, free shipping program Amazon Prime

keep_calm_and_make_a_bold_prediction.png

2017 - Amazon Shattered Records with an an Insanely Successful Holiday Season -
You heard it here first!!

hmm... surprise.

I wonder if they intentionally split orders into multiple shipments just to help them reach their "1 BILLION" marketing claim.

I know they split quite a few of my orders into multiple shipments this holiday season.

Interesting, but I ordered 0 items from amazon this year, their prices are rarely the best now

hmm... surprise.

I wonder if they intentionally split orders into multiple shipments just to help them reach their "1 BILLION" marketing claim.

I know they split quite a few of my orders into multiple shipments this holiday season.

Hmmm they said 1 billion items not 1 billion shipments

Back