2016 15" w/touch Space Gray - w/ Apple Care

Sc4r3d

Gawd
Purchased at Simply Mac in Cumming, GA. I also purchased Apple Care and Simply Mac's accidental damage coverage, it will cover the full 3 years. It will expire December 20, 2019 - MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016). This also has a hard case on it, since the day it was purchased, I will toss that in for free. This Macbook has never left my house or the desk it was on. Smoke free, Pet free home. I take pride in my equipment. If you do not live in GA, you can always mail it in, they will fix or replace no questions asked. They have a killer warranty.

16 GB of Memory
256GB SSD
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Radion Pro 450 (2GB) plus Intel HD Graphics

Paid over $3,100 with the Apple Care and Simply Mac Accidental coverage. Both transfer to new owner, they are registered by serial number not owner.

I got one from work for free, so there is no point in owning 2 of these.
Total number of Battery Cycle Counts is 5!

My Heat is perfect, I have sold a lot of high end things here, not $4.00 wire looms, so know you will get exactly what I am selling! This is in MINT condition!!

Heat = Sc4r3d
https://www.heatware.com/u/64183/to

I want to get $2500 out of it, I think that is fair. No trades at this time.

LMK if you're interested in trade for an older rMBP with AC+ plus cash down the road :)

Replied to both new PM's. Have some tire kickers, would like to get a deal done.

Price Drop - $2400 steal at this price. Over $700 off for a few months use.

damnit.... if i didnt just buy an imac5k, i would have been all over this free bump for you

Back