2015 Thinkpads - individual mouse buttons are back!

Deinos

Gawd
Glad to see it. Wasn't sure where I was going to go after my x230t with the direction they were going with pointing devices...

AeonF1

[H]ard|Gawd
Hmm... if there's no Retina MacBook Air anytime soon, that new Thinkpad X1 Carbon looks mighty tempting!

D

Deleted member 238539

Yup that touchpad in the T440s blows..

There must be a newer version of it out. We just started getting them in. No buttons, but at least the damn thing doesn't just flap around like mine does. I was do disappointed that Lenovo let those machines leave the factory with that POS.

DeChache

Supreme [H]ardness
As long as the thinkpads still have the red nubs they can do whatever they want with the track pads I won't use them.

mi7chy

2[H]4U
As long as the thinkpads still have the red nubs they can do whatever they want with the track pads I won't use them.

That's why I still hang on to a X61s since it's nub only and no touchpad that I have to hassle with disabling. Also runs like a new device ever since I replaced Vista with 8.1.

DeChache

Supreme [H]ardness
That's why I still hang on to a X61s since it's nub only and no touchpad that I have to hassle with disabling. Also runs like a new device ever since I replaced Vista with 8.1.

I have a X200 and with a SSD and 8 gig of ram its more than enough for day to day usage.