2015 Thinkpads - individual mouse buttons are back!

Glad to see it. Wasn't sure where I was going to go after my x230t with the direction they were going with pointing devices...

Hmm... if there's no Retina MacBook Air anytime soon, that new Thinkpad X1 Carbon looks mighty tempting!

Yup that touchpad in the T440s blows..

There must be a newer version of it out. We just started getting them in. No buttons, but at least the damn thing doesn't just flap around like mine does. I was do disappointed that Lenovo let those machines leave the factory with that POS.

As long as the thinkpads still have the red nubs they can do whatever they want with the track pads I won't use them.

As long as the thinkpads still have the red nubs they can do whatever they want with the track pads I won't use them.

That's why I still hang on to a X61s since it's nub only and no touchpad that I have to hassle with disabling. Also runs like a new device ever since I replaced Vista with 8.1.

That's why I still hang on to a X61s since it's nub only and no touchpad that I have to hassle with disabling. Also runs like a new device ever since I replaced Vista with 8.1.

I have a X200 and with a SSD and 8 gig of ram its more than enough for day to day usage.

Back