2015 Moto X & Moto G

Got my XPE today and it feels great after unpacking...and then I realized I don't have a nano SIM, so it's off to the store tomorrow.

So how's the camera on Moto X Style, comparing to like S6 and 6S, especially not in bright daylight, but in things like conference halls and such? I might consider it, as my next phone, even after Z1 I'm so tired of Android and all its problems.

Just bought a Moto X Pure for me and a Moto X 2014 for my wife. We both had 2013 Moto X, she still has hers, but I dropped mine, caught it with my foot, but it absolutely shattered anyway, go me.

still fucking waiting on the damned phones to SHIP.

Finally got the new phones today. Love the Pure, just wish the screen was the same as on the 2013 X for active notifications.

This video can serve as a lasting tribute to its fine sound quality.

Last edited:
Interesting you bump this thread when you did - I pulled mine out of the closet this weekend after finding it in a box. I'm still impressed with the speed, color, and sound from this phone.

Interesting you bump this thread when you did - I pulled mine out of the closet this weekend after finding it in a box. I'm still impressed with the speed, color, and sound from this phone.
I wish mine was still fast. sometimes it takes 3-5 seconds to open apps. I only use about 5 apps daily and theres 20 apps installed outside of the stock ones.

Back