2014 Worst Company In America Voting

There are some tough pairings there, certainly more than one where I would vote for both companies.

There are some tough pairings there, certainly more than one where I would vote for both companies.

ya I was thinking the same thing... lots of companies on there that deserve the title of "worst company in america"

I still vote ASUS for customer support...They might be a non-US company but they have so much separation between units I don't see that it matters lol

It really should be Monsanto, for a whole host of evils. But it'll be Comcast, I think. That in itself says a lot about America, doesn't it?

Who puts this initial list together, Organizing for America? Looks like the lefty gripe list companies. Sea World? LMAO. Koch Industries? LOL

No Apple, no google, but Microsoft? Oh lord...

yea, sad not to see some companies here, but it's a good idea

Comcast is a strong contender due to its announced merger with TWC. But let's not count EA out after its impressive BF4 and shareholder lawsuits!

Damn straight, however unlike EA they have an army of shills/internet pr firms ready to defend them to better end.

EA already has that with it's rabid fanbase, dwindling though it might be. As much as EA pisses me off, they nowhere near deserve this title like BoA, Monsanto, Chase, or several of the others do. Instead it's a bunch of butt-hurt gamers who see EA on there and decide to vote for them instead.

Who puts this initial list together, Organizing for America? Looks like the lefty gripe list companies. Sea World? LMAO. Koch Industries? LOL

No Apple, no google, but Microsoft? Oh lord...

I was thinking the same thing.

EA already has that with it's rabid fanbase, dwindling though it might be. As much as EA pisses me off, they nowhere near deserve this title like BoA, Monsanto, Chase, or several of the others do. Instead it's a bunch of butt-hurt gamers who see EA on there and decide to vote for them instead.
The problem is this is an internet poll. As a whole, gamers tend to be the most online and connected of any group that accesses the net so they will vote against companies that affect them directly and they will then tell all their friends who will also likely vote along the same lines. On average, they also tend to be younger and unaffected by the evils of some of these companies like the banks that handled all the shittastic mortgages. As a result I predict the companies with storefronts, rely heavily on internet stores or provide internet themselves will make it the furthest. Examples... ticketmaster will beat Aetna, Verizon will beat eBay, Sallie Mae student loans will beat koch industries.

I was thinking the same thing.

There glaring omissions plus some that stretch the imagination are the dead ringers. That people are actually debating this list is sad, it obviously loaded from one side, which is absurd given the subject. Darlings of the left get a pass, even when they are by far the worst offenders. No GE, one of the worst offenders in hosing American taxpayers.

Interdasting.

There are so many companies that take evil to new levels every year, they never seem to make the list. Some of them are genuinely dangerous to whole populations of people.

I really hope AT&T gets to the top or at least close of that list. From their service, to their support, to the backbone technology, that is one shitty ass company.

There are so many companies that take evil to new levels every year, they never seem to make the list. Some of them are genuinely dangerous to whole populations of people.

Yup.. Its sad people call EA and Apple bad companies.. These people don't even know. But then again the General Public is pretty stupid.

Monsanto and frankly it is worrying that anyone cares about any other company, screw cable TV and internet, worry about the dam food your putting in your system.............

Monsanto and frankly it is worrying that anyone cares about any other company, screw cable TV and internet, worry about the dam food your putting in your system.............

Bingo. They're all bastards, but one of them is breaking laws and endangering lives and property.

EA, Walmart, Chase, and Comcast. By looking at the brackets.
EA's real competition is first round.
Walmart's only competition is BoA.
Chase already beat GM and I don't see McD beating them.
Comcast is the toughest bracket, but I don't see any beating them.

I'm really betting on Comcast to win the crown this year. If not, then I call bullshit rigged and quit.

★★★★★THIS.★★★★★

I would pick companies that have done actual harm to the U.S. and even the world economies, like BoA and Wells Fargo, or even Wal-Mart, over some over-hyped hippie nonsense about "OMG science makes food evil!".

I don't see what's really long with EA. Sure, Simcity and BF4 had trouble, but nothing that should make them worst company in America. Damn near every other publisher has a lot of DLC (Activision, etc.) so its totally unfair to bring that to the table.

What's wrong with Monsanto? A product that can solve a lot of problems with world hunger?

Back