2011 Intel Summer Deal

i feel like there's gonna be lots of beggers in this thread when this thing is live. obviously if someone will be able to get this deal, they'll either keep it themselves or maybe try to sell it for a little profit. i doubt they'll spend hours to do the quizzes so you can get the deal, so be prepared to offer more than just a few bucks for the time it takes. i would guess $50 minimum over how much the prices will be, anything lower don't bother asking.

just putting things into perspective so there's more discussion about the deal rather than a "please oh please pick one up for me" thread

i feel like there's gonna be lots of beggers in this thread when this thing is live. obviously if someone will be able to get this deal, they'll either keep it themselves or maybe try to sell it for a little profit. i doubt they'll spend hours to do the quizzes so you can get the deal, so be prepared to offer more than just a few bucks for the time it takes. i would guess $50 minimum over how much the prices will be, anything lower don't bother asking.

just putting things into perspective so there's more discussion about the deal rather than a "please oh please pick one up for me" thread

i agree on this, a lot of people are offering
an extra $20--like wtf?

I'd like to put out a request for (2) i7 2600k CPU's. Please PM so we can work out a deal.

Although they haven't announced the prices for the Summer 2011 Deal yet, last time (Holiday Deal) prices for Rockstars were:

Intel® Core™ i7 970 Processor: $215.00
Intel® X25-M 160GB Solid-State Drive: $219.00

If the above statement is true. I'll pay $280 plus shipping for a i7 970 (six cores..hehe) if someone wants to help a mother[H]er out! :D

That is a deal you will not find unless you actually known the person. But good luck anyway.

I wish they had put a time, this whole "afternoon" crap is frustrating! I've refreshed the page like 20 times since noon already.

How much better is the rockstar pricing compared to the producer pricing?

looks like its almost up, they took the site down.

nah, they just removed the link form the Rewards page.. if you go to the main page and wait for the animation to talk about the Summer Deal, click LearnMore to get to the page... but it's still not updated yet.

almost 2 hours after noon and counting...

I just checked...still nothing.

Not sure if I'm going to get another 970 or a 2600k.

just logged in from a spare PC (on a separate net connection) and logged in fine. Still no change.

when does "afternoon" become "evening"?

they better get on the ball then lol, I gotta work at 5 cst...

you're right, I'm putting a dictionary on that key now. Thanks for the idea...

Back