2011 Intel Retail Edge Holiday Deal LIVE

2700k was $114 shipped via my cousins retail edge.. i'm happy

edit: price was actually $111.14 shipped

Last edited:
if you know anything about 2nd gen intel cpus a few mins per quiz maybe 15-30 mins or so total - if you dont get 80% on a quiz just hit back and change some answers trial and error style lol

overall pretty effortless

Order pLaCeD!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the reminder....

price was 112.86

is there anyone who works at one of these retailers that would be willing to give theirs up? if yes, please PM me and let's work something out!

wish i knew someone! might have to kidnap a best buy employee or something

if anyone wants to be my best friend ever, PM me

Anyone want to hook me up??? It would be awesome to find someone in the Houston area :)

Intel® Core™ i7-2700k Processor / McAfee* Essentials 1 $104.00
Tax $9.86
Shipping $15.50
Total $129.36

I have a buddy who works at a best buy that's about 6-7 hrs from me. Do you think Intel will verify like ALL the employee information? As in, can I sign up with his name and my address and they would just ship it to me, or would intel check the address on file with the retailer and flag the account?

Would it just be safer to have all his info and have him ship it to me when he gets it?

-edit-

Speak of which, if anyone isn't going to take advantage of this deal or already has an account, let me know cause I would like to buy one using the info or getting it from you directly! lol

Last edited:
No you don't, this is the worst time of year for Retail. Between 12 AM store openings and a million people in the store at once it sucks.

And most are on temporary holiday employement and will be laid off in Jan/Feb.

I have a buddy who works at a best buy that's about 6-7 hrs from me. Do you think Intel will verify like ALL the employee information? As in, can I sign up with his name and my address and they would just ship it to me, or would intel check the address on file with the retailer and flag the account?

Would it just be safer to have all his info and have him ship it to me when he gets it?

-edit-

Speak of which, if anyone isn't going to take advantage of this deal or already has an account, let me know cause I would like to buy one using the info or getting it from you directly! lol

Intel will verify the nice thing is, if you have a corportate email address which alot of employee's do, you can just verify though email instead of faxing/emailing a paystub.

Intel will verify the nice thing is, if you have a corportate email address which alot of employee's do, you can just verify though email instead of faxing/emailing a paystub.

Ah ok gotcha. Here's hoping that he has a company email, cause he probably won't go through the trouble of email or faxing over a paystub for me >.< lol

Wait I have a question. My friend works at Microcenter, he would be able to email his paystub (But he has a corporate email so we can verify it with that) but for the address can I put mine in or does it have to get shipped to him?

Wait I have a question. My friend works at Microcenter, he would be able to email his paystub (But he has a corporate email so we can verify it with that) but for the address can I put mine in or does it have to get shipped to him?

Yeah you can put a different billing and shipping address from the actual worker.

My order number is 843XX and using that trick above it shows that it has shipped. It should be here on Tuesday the 6th.

Ok it updated.
This is what I get.
Anticipated ship date Dec 2, 2011
Estimated delivery Dec 7, 2011

Not if u work on commission!

I can see only one retailer that qualifies that actually works on commission (hhgreg) that is able to participate in this program. Very few retailers have commission based sales. Actually I shouldn't say that, many are in fact commissioned based because if you don't sell their extras, you don't get any hours. The commission is you get to keep your job.

Anticipated ship date Dec 5, 2011
Estimated delivery Dec 7, 2011

Order date December 2, 2011 2:XX AM EDT
Order number: 856XX

In case someone is curious.

Unfortunately our store doesn't sell Intel products :/

Last edited:
Order num 854xx

On Schedule

Initiated
Picked up
In transit
Delivered

In transit
CAROL STREAM, IL

Shipment Dates

Ship date

Dec 5, 2011

Estimated delivery

Dec 9, 2011

Destination

REDMOND, WA

:happy:

Put your order number (from order confirmation email) in the reference and your zip in here: https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking to find your tracking number.

If anyone wants to buy one for me, I will be more than happy to add in a few bucks for your trouble! please PM me!

Back