2004 Pontiac GTO Photochop

RandysWay

[H]ard|Gawd
I made this photochop about four months ago. I cant remember exactly but I believe it was around 1 1/2 hour time to make this. Things that are done are as follows: (That I remember.)

• Custom Paintjob
  • Custom Graphics
  • Custom License Plate
  • Rims
  • Full Body Kit
  • Spoiler
  • Shaved Trunk Lid
  • Custom Exhaust Tips
  • Chopped The Top
  • A few other things.

Anybody notice the original photograph had the Chevrolet Bowtie?
Odd.

Comments welcome & appreciated! :)

-

Pictures:

BEFORE

gto_orig.jpg

AFTER

gto_chop972.jpg

RandysWay

Only three things that are bothering me...the back wheel, the front wheel, and the flame...

the back needs to be raised...look at the tire...and look at the exhaust pipes...almost at the same level...it'd scrape the ground...the wheel is also to close to the body...I suggest you lower the wheel...look at the back wheel at the original...there's space between the wheel and the body of the car...now look at yours...the wheel looks like it's rubbing the body...just lower it if possible and it should look fine...

Then there's the flame...nice flame but it doesn't blend with the paint job very well...it sticks out...maybe cause it has outlines resembling shadows which would make it stick out...or it could be my eyes playing tricks on me since it's 4:04 AM and I'm about to pass out from lack of sleep...I dunno if anything can be done about that...

Then there's the front wheel...look at the tip of the wheel on the front most part of the car (best way I can describe it)...where it sticks out on the original...see it sticking out OVER the body...that's cause the tires are turned right and the angle of the shot ...now look at yours...it's not overlapping the body like the original does...it's turned right still but the front of it looks like it's still under the body of the car...I suggest filling in that missing part of the tire from the original...then it'd be all good...

Just noticed that the liscense plate doesn't look real...looks like a quick photoshop job...but then again so does the original...LOL...maybe darken the shadows on the bottom and right side of the plate to give it more depth??? It just looks flat...same thing with the original too tho so it's not ur fault I don't think...not a good pic of the plate to start with...

One more thing I just noticed...look under the license plate on your pic...see that white spot??? Now that white spot comes from the wheel in the original...looks like it's part of the back left rim...noww look at your pic again...your wheel would be big enuff to cover up that white spot wouldn't it??? It looks like it to me...

Now just give it a more realistic shadow and it'd be pretty much completed...hope my picky comments helped...BTW...how in the world am I supposed to open the passenger door in yor pic??? I guess yhou could say it's a remote controlled door...seen those around before... :D...THANX
C'YA :cool:

First of all, the rear wouldnt scrape the ground; its way above it. And second of all, I couldnt give 0.001% shit about anything on the photochop.. I did it for fun way long time ago and generally care less. Just posted for a view. But thanks for the long post.

nice work on the body kit man .... dont u just love finding the exact angles of stuff to match/fit :D good use of rubber stamp, not to patterny, or nontextured

Thanks. I actually used the texturizer filter to make everything I filled in match the grain on the body. The rear body kit took like an hour to find.. I drew the side skirt myself. Those wheels were a pain.. agh!

you shoul fix the wheels, they look a lil weird and slanted to me. try the car in black with red and orange flames :eek:

Back