2003 BMW M3 - 6spd - Black/Black - *Free CM Stacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

domoMKIV

[H]ard|Gawd
SOLD

I bought this car about a few months ago with the intention of daily driving it but I decided I just need one toy and a more practical family/daily vehicle.
I purchased the car with 53,961 miles and it now has closer to 54,200.
There are some minor scrapes/scratches in the paint but they aren't too noticeable (normal 50k mile stuff), the paint itself is in great shape and the interior is immaculate!

Premium Package
Power Black Leather Seats w/ Memory
Power Glass Moonroof
Xenon Headlights
Rain Sensors
Harman-Kardon 10 speaker sound system
19" Wheels
Cold A/C
All original manuals are still in the BMW folder in the glovebox.

Asking price is $24,500OBO
Offers are always welcome, not interested in any type of vehicle trade.
PM me with any questions, phone number will be given to serious inquiries.

bmwnov.jpg

bmwnov2.jpg

bmwnov4.jpg

bmwnov5.jpg

bmwnov6.jpg

bmwnov7.jpg

bmwnov8.jpg

bmwnov9.jpg

bmwnov10.jpg

bmwnov11.jpg

bmwnov12.jpg

bmwnov13.jpg

bmwnov16.jpg

bmwnov17.jpg

bmwnov19.jpg

bmw8.jpg

Wish I was in FL :p

Awesome car! We have the convertible version and it is a ton of fun!

ill race pink's for it and give you 5 car length. ;)

free bump, those cars are amazing all around.

quality, control, comfort. Those have it ALL.

man if you were selling this back last September, I would have been all over this.

Trade you my ipod touch! Free pick up truck with the trade?

(11 years old, beat half to death, mysterious stains on the carpet, and I'm afraid to open the glove compartment. It's haunted...)

:D

j/k

Free bump bro!

Shipping kills it. :p
j/k Buddy of mine has this same car. He doesn't let me drive it anymore cuz of my white knuckle driving.

Bump for ya!

That 5th shot is pure sex...bump for an amazing machine!

good luck getting a buyer on here =) hope you also are using autotrader, etc.

Regardless, bump for such a sexy car, wish you lived in the Seattle area!

thanks for the bumps fellas.
Yeah I have this car posted on a handful of other places, haven't gone with autotrader yet though.

are there any service records on this car? has the BMW recommended Shell Helix 10w-60 oil been used?

are there any service records on this car? has the BMW recommended Shell Helix 10w-60 oil been used?

No service records were in the car. BMW has only approved (that I know of) a Castrol 10w-60 for these motors.

NOTE: Due to the engine problems experienced with the 2001-2003 M3 engines, BMW has added an extended engine warranty to these vehicles - that covers the engines to 100,000 miles OR 6 years from "In-service date" (whichever comes first.) This warranty ONLY covers oil lubricated parts internal to the engine (stuff on the outside is NOT covered). If you use other than the specified oil (Castrol TWS 10W-60) BMW is very likely to declare your extended engine warranty null and void.

It can be picked up at any dealership and probably independent shops carry it as well.

Very tempting... too bad I'm in Cali... well, actually, good thing for my bank account, lol.

thanks for the bump, bump

I should probably put this on autotrader. I keep forgetting.

Damnit, after seeing those pictures all the buttons on my keyboard are white.

LOL just kidding, very nice man, hope it goes to a good home.

Back up for an active sale and price drop to $25,000. I need to make space in the garage so I can epoxy the floor and clean up to give the supra more space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back