2000 to 13000 Free Riot Points for purchasing a Prepaid AMEX debit card

I also got an email asking for my social security/ID....and have just fine credit, even though it clearly says "no credit checks" or anyhting.

Wonder why it's asking some of us for this.

dont know how some ppl got with in minutes... its been over an hour for me no email :(

The RP should be almost instant.
If not, then you may need to LOG OUT, log BACK in and then verify your email a second time. I didn't get the RP for hours when I first verified the email, since I was already logged in. But when I logged out, six hours later, clicked the verification link in my email box and verified a second time, I had to enter my security answer. After I did that, I had the RP in less than 20 seconds.

Got my card today, activated and trying to setup the thing as a bank through amazon. We shall see on that one.

On another note the envelope has a big picture of lux on the front.

Got my card today, activated and trying to setup the thing as a bank through amazon. We shall see on that one.

On another note the envelope has a big picture of lux on the front.

when did you sign up? I am just wondering how long it takes to get that card.

just got my card today and activated it, so less than a week. Now to figure out how the amazonpayment works

just got my card today and activated it, so less than a week. Now to figure out how the amazonpayment works

If you get the direct deposit working through amazon payment would you mind giving brief instructions so I can try it when my card arrives? Thanks in advanced!

It will take a few business days to link it to amazon because they have to verify the transactions. If it doesn't work, I will just do a direct deposit from work for $50 for a paycheck or two.

quick question, does the $20 for the 1k rp different than the $20 from the DD? So total, i'd have to deposit $40 onto this card?

no. The terms says that if the $20 is made with DD, then you get 11k for that one deposit.

I think I've figured out how to set up Amazon payments with the card.

First you'll need Amazon payments set up with your bank account. Once set up, withdraw $20 from your bank into Amazon. This can take several business days to complete.

Once your card arrives, activate it and go to the direct deposit page on the amer. express website. You'll have to open a form to see the routing and account numbers that are linked to the card. Once you have these, add a new bank account in Amazon payments using these numbers. You'll have to do Amazon's deposit verification which can take a few days to clear.

Once the card account has been successfully added, "withdraw" the $20 in the Amazon account to your card.

I'm still waiting for Amazon to verify the card account, but this seems like the way this process should happen. If anyone knows more or has already succeeded, please comment!

I think I've figured out how to set up Amazon payments with the card.

First you'll need Amazon payments set up with your bank account. Once set up, withdraw $20 from your bank into Amazon. This can take several business days to complete.

Once your card arrives, activate it and go to the direct deposit page on the amer. express website. You'll have to open a form to see the routing and account numbers that are linked to the card. Once you have these, add a new bank account in Amazon payments using these numbers. You'll have to do Amazon's deposit verification which can take a few days to clear.

Once the card account has been successfully added, "withdraw" the $20 in the Amazon account to your card.

I'm still waiting for Amazon to verify the card account, but this seems like the way this process should happen. If anyone knows more or has already succeeded, please comment!

I'm trying it the way you stated. Update if it worked!

I'm trying it the way you stated. Update if it worked!

I did it a few days ago. I got as far as adding amazon payments as direct deposit and it succeeded. I haven't gotten around to adding money to the amazon account to transfer, though.

I did it a few days ago. I got as far as adding amazon payments as direct deposit and it succeeded. I haven't gotten around to adding money to the amazon account to transfer, though.

This is where I am at lol.

I've successfully added the card, now I'm waiting for the money to make it into Amazon Payments which should happen in the next day or two, then it's probably a few more business days to withdraw it to the card's account.

I just got 11000 RP for doing the "withdraw" money from Amazon payments! woot!

Sweet, was hoping I wasn't going to be the guinea pig lol. Waiting on my paypal funding then transfer back to serve.

you already added the serve account as a bank account on paypal?
that took a day for paypal to make 2 small deposits in the serve account.

you already added the serve account as a bank account on paypal?
that took a day for paypal to make 2 small deposits in the serve account.

What I meant was, I'm waiting for my fund transfer from my main bank account to paypal. Then I will add another bank account, Serve, then withdraw to that.

What I meant was, I'm waiting for my fund transfer from my main bank account to paypal. Then I will add another bank account, Serve, then withdraw to that.

right, but what i'm saying is you need to establish a connection between paypal and serve.

so if you're just waiting for the money to transfer from bank to paypal, then you will have to wait to verify the serve account with paypal before you can transfer funds to serve.

hope that's clear. just trying to save you time, by having paypal to serve already setup so when money clears from bank you can transfer immediately.

Just signed up for the card, should be receiving it within 7-10 days. I verified my email and the status reflects as such on my Serve account but still haven't received my RP yet. It's been about 30 minutes. How long does it usually take to get the initial 1000 RP?

Just signed up for the card, should be receiving it within 7-10 days. I verified my email and the status reflects as such on my Serve account but still haven't received my RP yet. It's been about 30 minutes. How long does it usually take to get the initial 1000 RP?

with in a day. not sure the exact time frame. i know i got my 1k after a couple of hours from email verification.

Seems like a good deal... Ive never had a prepaid card but Im thinking it might be a good idea to get one finally to make the sketchy website purchases I sometimes do and would rather not use a real credit card on such websites. 13,000 RP would let me buy all the skins I ever wanted and they would basically be free since it's not like I would be giving money to league.

Seems like a good deal... Ive never had a prepaid card but Im thinking it might be a good idea to get one finally to make the sketchy website purchases I sometimes do and would rather not use a real credit card on such websites. 13,000 RP would let me buy all the skins I ever wanted and they would basically be free since it's not like I would be giving money to league.

yeah, heaven forbid you actually support game developers with cash for a game you like.

i've paid a lot early when i played. used mostly for ip and xp boosts to get to level 30 asap and buy all the runes.
then i got into skins and well i had to cut the cord... until now :)

right, but what i'm saying is you need to establish a connection between paypal and serve.

so if you're just waiting for the money to transfer from bank to paypal, then you will have to wait to verify the serve account with paypal before you can transfer funds to serve.

hope that's clear. just trying to save you time, by having paypal to serve already setup so when money clears from bank you can transfer immediately.

Ah, thanks, just got that done.

I signed up for the prepaid card last night, still have not received a verification email or anything, and my account says it is still being reviewed.... I thought ti would be instant.

So I signed up for the DD and transfered funds my from Amazon to the card the funds showed up on my card 2 days ago and it shows Direct Deposit from Amazon $28. It's been two days and no points are reflecting my LoL account so my question is for those that also did the DD how long from the day DD shows on the card until the points showed up on your LoL account? Thanks!

Technically, you don't sign up for the DD. You just use the bank routing & acct number and input that as your bank account in Amazon payments.

Then when you have money in amazon payments, you "withdraw" it to that bank account.
That's what I did. I initiated the transfer on Saturday 8/24 and I had the RP in my LOL account yesterday morning, so it was less than 2 business days.

Forgive me for asking but how would you add your Amex card/Serve account as a bank account to your Paypal/Amazon Payments account?

Wouldn't you need a routing and account number to be able to do that?

1. Click "Link a Funding Source"
2. Click "Enroll" in the box "sign up for direct deposit"
3. It will show you the account/routing number

I signed up for the prepaid card last night, still have not received a verification email or anything, and my account says it is still being reviewed.... I thought ti would be instant.

for some it is, for some it isnt.
took about 3 days before I got verification email.

Back