2000 to 13000 Free Riot Points for purchasing a Prepaid AMEX debit card

J Macker

[H]F Junkie
Info link and signup:
https://www.serve.com/leagueoflegends

RP+ from American Express Serve is offering a new way for League of Legends players to get RP – you can earn RP when you sign up and start using your Full Service Reloadable Prepaid Account:

+1,000 RP after successful sign up and email verification
+1,000 RP the first time you load $20 or more to your Account
+10,000 RP the first time you use Direct Deposit to add $20 or more to your Account
-------------->>>> Somebody at Slickdeals reported that Amazon payment worked to get the 10k RP. :D
+100 RP for each of your first 10 Card purchases
+Continue earning RP on the things you already buy

Choose a Card design with Teemo, Vi, Lux, Twisted Fate, the Summoner’s Cup or the League of Legends logo, depending on how you’d like to represent off the Fields of Justice.

A few things to remember before you sign up:
Accountholders must be 18 or older (or 19 in certain states)
Accountholders must be US residents
You must have a North American League of Legends account to earn rewards
No credit check or minimum balance
NO FEES
no reload fees
no annual
no monthly maintenance.

Value of over $100 in Riot Points for us League of Legends gamers.

Shameless rip from SD :D

Heck yeah! I'm getting 12k Riot points easy as pie!

*9/04/13 EDIT*
Deal still LIVE
Amazon Payments & Paypal qualify for Direct Deposit,
I used amazon payments to "withdraw" $22 from amazon payments to my "serve" bank account!

Link your "Serve" account as another bank account in amazon payments or paypal. Amazon will make two small transactions and you verify the account by confirming the deposit amounts. Then, in amazon payments, withdraw money to your Serve account. Wait 3-4 business days. Get 11k RP. All is good!

Last edited:
Sadly screwing with my current direct deposit setup isn't something I want to do.

Otherwise I'd definitely do this :)

um... you can still do it and get 2000 RP without using Direct Deposit.

Then use the card 10 times to get another 1000.

so 3000 free RP no direct deposit changes.

Yeah, if I was going to do it, I want to do it all the way :) I sit next to our payroll gals at work, maybe i'll see if I can split my DD and have $20 go to the card :)

Still very cool way to get free RP.

Thanks for posting macker

Thanks for posting. It does not say it has to be payroll deposit specifically that i see, maybe we can find a way to finagle that crapton of free RP.

this is a amazing idea, only if it was with a game i played

I just tried to set up my amazon payment account.

Says

"This functionality has been disabled on your account. We have failed in verifying the information submitted by you. Click here to find out more about these restrictions."

I entered everything correctly and even verified my e-mail. Anyone know the fix?

I just tried to set up my amazon payment account.

Says

"This functionality has been disabled on your account. We have failed in verifying the information submitted by you. Click here to find out more about these restrictions."

I entered everything correctly and even verified my e-mail. Anyone know the fix?

Im pretty sure you need to activate the card itself to add a source for money.

um... how are you adding money to your account if you haven't even activated your card?

You have to receive the card in the mail in 7-10 business days.

The only option I see right now for adding money is with "GreenDot MoneyPak" gift card at Walmart.

Ah, I didn't know you were suppose to get a card, I thought it was like paypal.

You signed up for a prepaid credit card, even picked your own card design and didn't know you where signing up for a card?

You might actually want to slow down and read when signing up for shit, especially when you have to use your social security number.

I haven't played LoL in several years now, but I might jump on this if only to get a no fee/reloadable card to use for online purchases. Most of the cards I've looked it, and admittedly it hasn't been very many, seemed to have some fairly ridiculous fees for adding funds to the cards. The 100+ bucks in RP would just be icing on the cake.

how long does it take for the RP to show up? I just signed up :)

edit: just showed up :)

the confirmation email was within minutes. LOL points followed less than 10 mins later for me.

dont know how some ppl got with in minutes... its been over an hour for me no email :(

I received the 1000 RP within 10 minutes. I'll try to use amazon payments to put $20 on the card simulating DD for the extra 10,000. Once I receive the card and can add it as an account within Amazon Payments I'll try to make it work.

Hmm this would be nice if it was VISA. Since this is Amex how many places still accept Amex?

The other thing why would anyone use a prepaid debit card over a regular bank account?

Hmm this would be nice if it was VISA. Since this is Amex how many places still accept Amex?

The other thing why would anyone use a prepaid debit card over a regular bank account?

Wal-mart, grocery stores and many gas stations accept Amex.

I will only use this to get the free Riot Points. After doing the deposits and spending the money, I will cancel the account and continue using my regular Chase Freedom and Amazon Rewards cards.

man this sucks, still no verification email :(

scratch that just got email but they want my social security card? wtf..

man this sucks, still no verification email :(

scratch that just got email but they want my social security card? wtf..

That doesn't sound good..have you checked your credit report/profile recently? It might be a good idea to make sure there isn't something fishy going on..

That doesn't sound good..have you checked your credit report/profile recently? It might be a good idea to make sure there isn't something fishy going on..

It will not show up on his credit report. It does not pull your credit.

Why are people so confused about the difference between a credit card and a pre-paid debit card? Maybe this is why the world has so many money issues. Reading is fundamental people try doing it more than on facebook.

End rant.

It will not show up on his credit report. It does not pull your credit.

Why are people so confused about the difference between a credit card and a pre-paid debit card? Maybe this is why the world has so many money issues. Reading is fundamental people try doing it more than on facebook.

End rant.

He is suggesting be pull his credit because it sounds like some identity theft issue and I would agree. Better safe than sorry. If a prepaid credit card wants you to prove the social security number is yours you should really look into the reason why.

So nobody is confused her but you and reading really is fundamental, give it a try...

Yeah, if they are asking for a copy of your SS card, you should check your credit report. I use CreditKarma and check one of them everytime daylight savings time changes.

It might just be a problem with name spelling or a random check.

Yeah, if they are asking for a copy of your SS card, you should check your credit report. I use CreditKarma and check one of them everytime daylight savings time changes.

It might just be a problem with name spelling or a random check.

thanks, going to look into it.

well just did credit karma, i have excellent credit, grade A. so DOUBLE YOU TEE EFF.
thanks for the site info though, pretty cool

Just talked to my sister in law and hers went under review like that because her LOL account had her maiden name on it.

well i just got verification email... said wait 7-10 days for pre-paid card. so... lol.
waiting game :)

Wal-mart, grocery stores and many gas stations accept Amex.

I will only use this to get the free Riot Points. After doing the deposits and spending the money, I will cancel the account and continue using my regular Chase Freedom and Amazon Rewards cards.

Same lol.

A few things to remember before you sign up:
Accountholders must be 18 or older (or 19 in certain states)
Accountholders must be US residents
You must have a North American League of Legends account to earn rewards
No credit check or minimum balance
NO FEES
no reload fees
no annual
no monthly maintenance.

I like these terms. I'll sign up for one. Free RP is a plus.

*edit. That was quick. Got confirmed and should be expecting the card within 7-10 business days. In other news, I need to start playing summoner's rift again, but aram is too much fun.

Last edited:
Back