$2000 Safe for $10 Sams Club

Free shipping. Anyways, it was out of stock before he even posted it. It probably was never in stock or the pricing error would have been fixed.

Yeah it was in stock for about 15 minutes, went out of stock after posting sorry guys

this is gonna be just like the $10 best buy 60" DLPs or whatever. they're going to email everyone who ordered one and say, "sorry! price mistake. money refunded."

I ordered one. Came out to 11 dollars shipped. 99% sure it will be canceled, unless I am lucky and whoever packages it does not look at the price.

There was a $2 price mistake on sams a few months ago that actually shipped out.

Well, if I actually get it then I am keeping it. I actually was just thinking about buying one 2 days ago. This would be awesome to get practically free.

I joined and bought 10. If they cancel the order they better refund my membership fee too.

He didn't actually order 10. First of all, they probably don't even have 10. Secondly, it would be too great of a risk to buy a membership then order them considering the high possibility of it being canceled.

Anyways, now I think it is actually out of stock. Everyone else showing the same?

Btw, it requires specialty shipping. They are definitely going to notice it.
# Most orders deliver in 2 – 4 weeks due to specialty processing

lol, there's no way they're gonna ship out a 2k safe with shipping for about 11 bux, get real, people !!

First of all, they sell it for 1225.
http://www.google.com/products?q=SC...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wf

Secondly, they have shipped out price mistakes before. They shipped out a 900 dollar desk to many people.
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1958324

Here is that desk at Walmart. They own Sam's Club.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/HON-10700...0000003260370&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=14615333

For the people that had their desk orders canceled, they got a 50 dollar gift card.

some companies will honor price mistakes, but I doubt one of this magnitude. Look for the "we are sorry" emails tomorrow...

Ordered 100 of them. Gonna auction them on ebay, provided their value doesn't depreciate after sams club sells thousands of them for $10...

I joined and bought 10. If they cancel the order they better refund my membership fee too.

Rofl, seriously? :rolleyes:

They aren't going to refund your registration fee. It would be your own stupid mistake.

Yea, I don't know if I would sign up especially for the 'deal' (cancellation email ;)). I was already member so all I had to lose was $55 and a lot of space.

yeah right... a $1000+ item for 11 dollars shipped. yeah they're totally going to ship every last one. and then u guys are going to make thousands of dollars and there will be world peace.

I bit. Its worth seeing if they ship it, but I am not holding my breath. Still it would be a nice replacement for my current security cabinet.

can i give someone 15 bucks to buy me one? and ship to my house if they have a sams club membership? p.s. it would make a good father's day gift.

6 foot high, 3 foot wide, 700 pounds. Curbside delivery. That'll be a pain to put anywhere but your garage, or a really accessible first floor room with no basement...because hell if your house ever caught fire to any serious degree that thing will fall through the floor.

It'd be cool to have though.

If I had to guess shipping on it.....curbside for an individual would probably be 150 bucks just to show up to get it and unload it somewhere..then mileage on that kind of weight and space...prolly nother 150 if not more. Hell it might even be as much as half the cost of the thing.

I have to figure out a way to get it to a basement. I am thinking I could construct some kind of conveyor system with heavy duty rope or cable, 2x4 boards connected together, and little rollers. Maybe 4x4 if 2x4 is too weak. I could install little safeties along the way so it could not fall down the steps. I would just remove them as I slide it down. I would need about 60 feet of this system built. It would require about 420 feet of 2x4s. I could get it done alone in a day and it would cost about 42 dollars in wood. I have no idea what to use for rollers yet, but they would just be attached to every other bottom 2x4, so I would need 60 of them.

I have to figure out a way to get it to a basement. I am thinking I could construct some kind of conveyor system with heavy duty rope or cable, 2x4 boards connected together, and little rollers. Maybe 4x4 if 2x4 is too weak. I could install little safeties along the way so it could not fall down the steps. I would just remove them as I slide it down. I would need about 60 feet of this system built. It would require about 420 feet of 2x4s. I could get it done alone in a day and it would cost about 42 dollars in wood. I have no idea what to use for rollers yet, but they would just be attached to every other bottom 2x4, so I would need 60 of them.

slide it down safe down the stairs using some lube? :p

That may just work. I would just need LOTS of lube. It would be cheap too, I'd just buy a bulk size container of lube at sam's club. :)

That may just work. I would just need LOTS of lube. It would be cheap too, I'd just buy a bulk size container of lube at sam's club. :)

or a surfboard or a sled. I was just thinking if i did get one how i would get it up the stairs. and like above said... if there was a fire it'll just drop through the 2nd floor. Don't think its a good idea to get one that size anymore

Apparently the whore who made my account entered a wrong zip code for me because it says error: invalid zip code whenever I try to create an online account. :/

Was the whore your wife? I only say that because generally accounts are shared between husband and wife.

Bought 100!

Now where can I hide put them from the family...

Last edited:
Back