$200 ASUS AMD AM4 Pro WS X570-Ace @ Amazon/Newegg

/dev/null

[H]F Junkie
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have this board and got it for a full third PCI-e 4.0 8X slot. That is what makes it special. $200 is a steal for this board!

I see AMD is still running the free processor loan program for flashing the bios.

Is a Ryzen 5900 as hard to get as a 3080? Cause I STILL haven’t gotten a 3080 and I’ve been trying since launch!

I have a 6950x Intel on the x99 platform and I don’t “need” to upgrade. I just like to upgrade because I’m an enthusiast and enjoy it. Outside of threadripper this seems the closest AMD makes to an Intel HEDT system.

I see AMD is still running the free processor loan program for flashing the bios.

Is a Ryzen 5900 as hard to get as a 3080? Cause I STILL haven’t gotten a 3080 and I’ve been trying since launch!

I have a 6950x Intel on the x99 platform and I don’t “need” to upgrade. I just like to upgrade because I’m an enthusiast and enjoy it. Outside of threadripper this seems the closest AMD makes to an Intel HEDT system.
maybe harder right now.. though could get a 3000 series CPU and then update later.

Back