20+ port switch with POE+ and at least 4x 10GbE ports?

freeski

n00b
Hello!
I'm looking for a switch with at least 20 x 1GbE ports, POE+ and 4 x 10GbE. What options do I have?

This is for my home network so as cheap as possible. I've been looking at the CISCO SG500X series that looks pretty good. Currently I have a old Cisco SF300-24p switch but with only 4 x 1GbE and the rest 100Mbit I need something better.

Any suggestions?

I've been trying to find information regarding this but most threads are quite old.

I use a fortiswitch 448D fpoe at home. Got it off ebay for under $200. It has 48GE ports and 4 SFP+ ports. All of the the copper ports can do POE+

I was happy with the deal. It was offered as is and had a bum fan when I got it. That was easily replaced. It turned out that is was a pre-production model but it has no issues with latest code and has been rock solid. If you watch ebay you'll find good deals on them as most people that are switch shopping have no idea what they are and they just sit there and get relisted over and over. Make an offer worst that will happen is you get ignored.

Back