$20 or Free Wrightline Server Cabinet

Oldie

Mean Old Administrator
Staff member
If you're willing to come and pick it up, this will be $20 for anyone w/less than 100K points, and free for anyone w/+100K. It's located in New Haven, IN which is just outside of Ft. Wayne about an hour north of Indianapolis. One of the mesh side panels is missing, but it still has the keys and there's a bag of hardware w/it. Some light scratches here and there, but no dents or anything.

cab1.jpg
cab2.jpg

cab3.jpg

i would so come over and pick that up if i was close by!!! but i am in so cal:( so oh well

YGPM

In Muncie, just might need a couple weeks to find time to come get it. $20? A steal.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

chileman said:
YGPM

In Muncie, just might need a couple weeks to find time to come get it. $20? A steal.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

Responded. Yeah, if it were going in FS/FT it might be more, but this is the Horde!

Well Chileman may have this, but I fixed the 3rd pic. Also the big splotch on side panel is just dirt.

This is still up for those interested.

damn if I lived close by I'd come get this....I could use it to organize my boxen, and give me an excuse to add more :p oh well.

Well it's still up for grabs..... Anybody?

If it was shorter I just might think about it, but seeing how big it looks makes me not want it.

Scorpionjwp said:
If it was shorter I just might think about it, but seeing how big it looks makes me not want it.

I'd put it at about 6 1/2, I can get actual dims if someone wants.

I'm a bit tight on space, but would love to use this to replace my 12U rack. Can you provide a model #, or at least the outside dimensions? Thanks.

Back