20% OFF Newegg via eBay - RTX 2060 $279 + More Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN VI

[H]F Junkie
Newegg via ebay has an automatic 20% off coupon applied to some of their inventory, just add the card to your cart to see the discount. Even after California sales tax, the deal isn't half bad. There are some other items, but the GPU deals are pretty bad once you go above the RTX 2060.

ASUS Phoenix RTX 2060 6GB - $280 before tax
EVGA RTX 2060 SC GAMING 6GB - $287 before tax
SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 550W Modular PSU - $87 before tax (after $20 MIR = $67)
16GB (2 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-2800 - $55 before tax

upload_2019-7-12_10-2-38.png

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Not a bad price. Closer to the price I'd buy at if I didn't just grab an AMD card (which is likely the reason for the drop.

Wow is your taxation ridiculous. At 6%, I was only at $16 and change.

I'm surprised they sell any of those absurd 3 slot EVGA cards. Has to be the stupidest design out of all of the RTX cards I've seen.

Found this sweet SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 550W unit that also triggers with this 20% off promo. Interwebs seems pretty unanimous that it's a stellar unit that's only tarnished a bit by its fan noise. Comes out to $87.00 before tax, but normally priced at $105 on Amazon.

There's also a $20 rebate for this unit on Newegg.com, but I highly doubt it will work if you attempt to redeem this from the PSU purchased on the Newegg store via eBay. Doesn't hurt to try? $87 for this unit is already hot, but at $67 it's a scorcher.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
i paid like 326 a few weeks ago, i've been seeing them at $280 ish now on reddit hardwareswap, if this is a deal then i only overpaid by like $20 and makes me feel better

Finding new stuff everytime I look. 16GB (2x8) DDR4-2800 G.Skill Ripjaws V kit for $55 is bonkers considering DDR4 prices a few weeks ago were hovering around $100.

The reason for the drop is Super cards.

Why exactly are you bringing your fanboyism out of the video card section into the Hot Deals? Give it a rest already. I really don't give two flying fucks why they dropped the price. I said it was a good price relatively speaking.

I'm not sure I understand the claim. Why would the SUPER release impact the prices for only 2 SKUs of the low-end RTX card that wasn't replaced, meanwhile the cards that were replaced are still absurdly overpriced even after the automatic 20% coupon?

upload_2019-7-13_13-34-6.png

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand the claim. Why would the SUPER release impact the prices for the low end RTX card that wasn't replaced, meanwhile the cards that were replaced are still absurdly overpriced even after the automatic 20% coupon?

View attachment 173809

And it's only two individual RTX 2060 vanilla SKUs that are discounted.
Just normal marketing and product turnover decisions by higher-ups. They're more business decisions than anything else I'm sure. Stale inventory isn't making money.

Why exactly are you bringing your fanboyism out of the video card section into the Hot Deals? Give it a rest already. I really don't give two flying fucks why they dropped the price. I said it was a good price relatively speaking.
That's a bit of an overreaction. Super models being phased in, non-Super being phased out. Retailers not wanting to get caught holding the bag. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
I've no idea. I know early Ryzen builds were picky about memory. Ripjaws and Corsair LPX are probably among the most common though.

Ram kits aren't exactly flying off the shelves.
Does anyone know when the 20% expires?
Thinking about throwing some of my old parts together for a 1st gaming box for my buddy's kid.

Ram kits aren't exactly flying off the shelves.
Does anyone know when the 20% expires?
Thinking about throwing some of my old parts together for a 1st gaming box for my buddy's kid.

Today is the last day of the 20% off promo.

Man, I was hoping I could compare vs whatever Prime Day old ram kit prices will be blown at.

Even the $10 off thing I got from buying bread at Whole Foods is a chunk off for odds and ends parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back