20% off Lian Li cases at Newegg

shipping is 20 bucks, I dunno what cases you guys are looking at but the case I have my eye on is $100 off so with $20 shipping i'll still save $80. Shipping does not kill it. Tax kills it for me though, it's like $50 bucks,

Oh damn nvm, the shipping is actually $30 WTF okay TAX AND shipping kills it for me

Last edited:
Thats a great price for the PC-B25FWB had I not just picked up a case I would be all over this one.

That's funny. I bet over half, if not all of these had free shipping before the code.

What will the marketing staff come up with next?

Way to go NoobEgg. I haven't done any business with them in over a year. Now I remember why :)

$430 shipped for the V2120X is the best price I've seen so far. Too bad they don't have a deal for the regular 2120B.
Err, n/m, it actually does work for the 2120B. $375 shipped...VERY tempting. If it was $350 I would jump instantly, now I have to think...

$430 shipped for the V2120X is the best price I've seen so far. Too bad they don't have a deal for the regular 2120B.
Err, n/m, it actually does work for the 2120B. $375 shipped...VERY tempting. If it was $350 I would jump instantly, now I have to think...

You're lucky you live in a state where newegg doesn't tax you. If I could get it for $430 shipped i'd checkout in an instant.

Back