20% off Certification Exams at MeasureUp

First off, I don't work for MeasureUp. I am a trainer who teaches networking classes, I just found out about this offer and as far as I know it is good until the end of the year.

For those looking to take any Certification exam, make sure that you take a practice exam prior to the real one to ensure that you will pass. Not only is MeasureUp a Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider but they also provide practice exams for Cisco, CIW, CompTIA, HIPAA, Novell, Oracle, PMI, SCP and Sun.

With the coupon below you can get 20% off any exam.

20% off coupon - MSUU4C7E701E Here is the link to MeasureUp.

<1st edit>
This same code can also be used by VUE testing centers to get a 20% discount off of the Microsoft Exams!!! THESE ARE THE REAL EXAMS AND NOT THE PRACTICE EXAMS ABOVE!!! Again, the code is MSUU4C7E701E. You can register for your exam or exams online at www.pearsonvue.com/ms or call 1-800-837-8734.

<JUST ADDED>
I have some great news!!! I now also have 20% vouchers for Sylvan Prometric exam centers. There is not a generic discount number. If you plan on taking a Microsoft Exam at a Sylvan Prometric testing center then send me a PM and I will reply back with a voucher number. You can request as many as you need. As far as I know they will work up until the end of this year.

Hope that helps.

CertificationMan

Is that 20% off the practice exams on your website or on vouchers for the tests?

The site is horribly unprofessional, and requires an email addy to just view the demo. Seems pretty sketchy to me.

S1nF1xx said:
Is that 20% off the practice exams on your website or on vouchers for the tests?

The site is horribly unprofessional, and requires an email addy to just view the demo. Seems pretty sketchy to me.
It seems legit because the domain has been registered since 1997.

As I mentioned above I don't work for MeasureUp, i'm just a training who teaches networking classes. MeasureUp is a valid company and has been partners with companies such as Microsoft for years.

I agree with the design (or lack there of) with their site. The best way to see if the code will work on other items besides exams is to just put it in and apply the coupon ID listed above.

Let me know if you need vouchers for taking the actual exams through Sylvan Prometric or VUE as i'm trying to get some of those too!!!! :)

CertificationMan

Vouchers or discounts through VUE would be great. I am going to be testing pretty soon and any help would be great.

stuntjumper said:
Vouchers or discounts through VUE would be great. I am going to be testing pretty soon and any help would be great.

I added what you need for a 20% discount for VUE to the main message. This code can be used by anyone and is not limited to the amount of uses. Good luck on your exams!!!

CertificationMan

This is a smoking hot deal. I've been getting ready to buy a 2 week pass to measureup because I've used all my allotted time with selftestsoftware.com...

This is even better for the real exam. $125/test hurts the pocketbook :p

Great find!

Devin said:
This is even better for the real exam. $125/test hurts the pocketbook :p

It helps offset the increase they did a couple years ago when these types of exams were only $100.

I hope to have an answer back from Sylvan Prometric to see if I can't get them to give us a discount as well.

CertificationMan

Cool, that is a good deal then. Wish I had that for my 70-270 test this spring, but then again I got in on the second chance program (didn't need it but it was a nice safety net).

Any chance of a Comptia coupon? I'm gonna be taking my Network+ soon.

S1nF1xx said:
Any chance of a Comptia coupon? I'm gonna be taking my Network+ soon.

I will see what I can do but I think the voucher number might be good for all exams taken at a VUE testing center. If you're going to schedule try to use it and let us know.

CertificationMan

CertificationMan said:
I will see what I can do but I think the voucher number might be good for all exams taken at a VUE testing center. If you're going to schedule try to use it and let us know.

CertificationMan

That would be awesome because the BCC testing facility is all prometric I believe. If we cant get a prometric one then I'll just have to skip doing it here and head over to a vue station.

S1nF1xx said:
When does the code expire?

As far as I know...forever...basically until they pull it. I'm 100% sure that it will work through the end of this year though. If I remember I will put it back in here after the first of the year if it is extended which I'm pretty sure it should be.

Brian

Awesome! You just saved me about $30. Thanks a bunch!

Sorry for the early skepicism, I'm a cynic. :p

Laszerus said:
What about other CompTIA tests, like HTI+?

OK so I just checked and this voucher is only good for Microsoft Exams and NOT for any other. That is for the ACTUAL certification exams. As for using the voucher for the discounts at MeasureUp then they can be used for ANY PRACTICE EXAM.

CertificationMan

I have a few tests I have been putting off. This might get me off my butt and taking them now :)

I actually have an A+ Thompson Prometric/Comptia voucher. Would it be against the [H] rules or something with Prometric if I sold it on the forums or locally?

Just wanted to bump this since i'm really not sure if this deal will work after December.

This is a great opportunity for those that take holiday during December to get these exams out of the way.

CertificationMan

So what do I do if I need a 20% voucher for a CompTIA exam, can you hook me up or someone show me where to go?

^guys, this was posted in Sept 05' and the poster hasn't been back since May of 06'. Don't think he'll be answering your questions ;)

Back