20% off anything at Ebay, today only

Been wanting to upgrade my Fitbit Charge 2 to a Garmin Fenix 5s for awhile. $445 after coupon. Sold.

Was close to grabbing a 5TB Toshiba X300, but the warranty scared me off. Apparently for warranty you must need proof of purchase from retail and I doubt ebay stores count. Looking at WD 6TB drives but they're crazy expensive.

3 weeks back I bought an MX500 1TB SSD for $243 shipped, wish this deal was active then.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought a 256GB PM961 and a 3TB HGST Ultrastar and got $30 off :D Thanks!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/112852474868
http://www.ebay.com/itm/122846361688

Buddy of mine got a 980M for his 570M-equipped laptop (falls below the TDP of the max the cooler is rated for), for $400, which since he's Canadian would've been $517, and so he saved $103.54 CAD! (aka $80 USD)

Don't forget to apply the 10% cashback with e-bates if you use it. :)

Is the 6TB Hitachi 0S04007 NAS drive good for a standard storage drive in a regular desktop? And how is their warranty for buying from eBay stores? Will HGST or Toshiba count those as an "authorized retailer"? Would normally go WD but 7200 drives are so expensive from them.

Awesome. Bought a new front tire for my motorcycle and saved $24...that will pay for the mounting and balance! Thanks, OP!

Sweet -- just saved $99 on a ipad pro for the frau. thanks!

I have been looking to upgrade my daughter's ITX PC, picked up a i3-8100 and ASRock Z370M-ITX for about $210 even after tax.

Bought a pair of batteries for my battery backup..

I have something listed for $335 shipped out there, so I pinged someone who pm'd me to lower my buy it now earlier this week so he got it for even less than what he was offering me :)

I bought some LSI raid cards and 6, 3TB sas 7200k rpm drives and all in it was $237 after coupon :)

I purchased some ram with this coupon. It helped the purchase sting a bit less.

Bought a dewalt 60v flexvolt weed eater a refurbed corsair k70 and a ka-bar kukri machete. Saved About $80 :D

This was enough to push me over the edge to pull the trigger on a new monitor, damn my wallet, but thanks!

Just bought an Acer re-certified predator x34, hopefully it turns out well.

I was able to buy one on eBay for $435 a week ago which I thought was a good deal.. that coupon should get you around $380.. which is pretty sick if you ask me..

Yeah man, even after CA sales tax.
$407 brand new is nothing to complain about.
My network admin is bent outta shape bc he missed the recent 8700k combo deals, now I tell him about this. He bought at top of the market around December.

Man, he was super annoyed when he realized he does need an HEDT box bc he does a ton of virtualized network POCs.

Just bought an Acer re-certified predator x34, hopefully it turns out well.

Mine from last July is still rocking. Pristine condition, no dead/stuck pixels, and was able to hit the 100Hz overclock.

Was eBay getting beat down by Amazon and Alibaba....so they did this promo to remind everyone they exist?

Honestly if this was for work and I needed it tmw to make a deadline.......

Ended up grabbing a Samsung 960 Pro 1TB - pre-owned but got it for ~$375 (guy was selling it for $499) after a few other money-saving methods factor in.

It was that or a PM981 which would have actually been even cheaper and a bit faster; but I figure the sleeker looking/retail Pro would be easier to resell later down the line.

Ended up getting a Toshiba X300 6TB. $160 shipped. Best deal I could find on a 7200 RPM 6TB drive anywhere. Also bought a number of non-computer things. Probably saved close to $100. Wish they had this a while back for my $243 SSD purchase, but I did get $20 in ebay bucks from it. Here is hoping they do another when Ryzen 2/+ comes along.

missed this deal. Would have picked up a ssd or dd4 memory. I need to check here more often.

Back