20% off all PCIe Graphics Cards & DDR2/DDR3 @ MicroCenter

Xcellere

Limp Gawd
GPU: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5318085/coupons/newer/gpu20.pdf
RAM: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5318085/coupons/newer/ram20.pdf

This deal obviously applies to any PCIe card, but the deal is especially sweet on the Zotac GTX 580 AMP!: http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0354622

I just bought two of them from the Orange County store, so after the 20% off coupon and $30 mail-in rebate, the grand total is $340.65 for each card. Pretty damn good deal: $681.30 for two GTX 580s.

I had to checkout twice with one card each time because they only allow one coupon use per transaction. The coupon code is not specific to any one person or account, so AFAIK this will work for any of us for the time being.

s21.jpg

s22.jpg

do you know if it works on laptop memory as well? since on the coupon it didn't specify desktop/laptop

Hot damn, nice deal on the Zotac - heck sell the game and do the rebate and you got yourself a gtx 580 for around $310!

Might have to finally upgrade my GTX285 :)

do you know if it works on laptop memory as well? since on the coupon it didn't specify desktop/laptop

Applies to all memory. There was a giant 28 page thread about this 20% off stuff at MC on overclock.net. There's actually 20% coupons for even more.

I just wish there was one closer to me than an hour and a half away (I'm near the Orange County store as well). Kinda hard to justify driving through LA traffic just to find out they don't have anything worth getting. Anyway, here's the fully 20% off list (taken from the overclock.net post linked above):

20% Off All Power Supplies
20% Off All Memory
20% Off All Video Cards
20% Off All Cases
20% Off All Microsoft System Builder Software
10% Off All Printers: Inkjet, Laser, Photo
10% Off All Microsoft Office 2010
10% Off All Optical Drives
$10 Dollars Off Anti-Virus Software
$14.99 for 22x Internal Sata Super Multi DVD Drive, OEM

All Expire: 09-29-2011

40% Off All Notebook Carrying Cases
20% Off All Microsoft Keyboard & Mouses

Expire: 09-25-2011

Again, this is for any MicroCenter, not just the one in Orange County.

MIcroCenter - I hate you!

(mainly because there isn't one even remotely close to me and these are never online deals)

Great Deals though:D:D:D

Incredible deal... congratulations :D

Jeez, I really wish these guys would expand into more locations a little more. Deals like this practically scream "Shut up and take my money!"

Picked up a 580 and they honored the coupon. Guy next to me was doing the same thing.

Mine may have an issue. Blue screened twice after a bit of gaming, then no video. Will try another 750W PS tomorrow. A single card should not need more than 750W, right? Stock everything.

Picked up a 580 and they honored the coupon. Guy next to me was doing the same thing.

Mine may have an issue. Blue screened twice after a bit of gaming, then no video. Will try another 750W PS tomorrow. A single card should not need more than 750W, right? Stock everything.

750w should be plenty.

If it is the card, at least MC is local and can exchange the card for a working one, no shipping, no RMA.

MICROCENTER WHY DO YOU TEMPT ME!!!
The Zotac GTX 570 can be had for $210 AR...now its awfully tempting to upgrade my SLI 470's to SLI 570's...

DAMNIT! There's no Microcenter in TN :( !!!

I am building a new pc (complete build) and REALLY could use a mobo, 2600k, and a 580. These deals at microcenter would save me a TON of money getting it all there, but noooooo, it can't be online :(.

If someone here could buy one of those cards for me I would be OVERLY appreciative.

IF an honest person could help me with this please PM me, obviously would want to see heatware/ebay, etc (mine is under Stiler on both, all 100% feedback, and I've been a member here quite a while :p ).

I could paypal the money for the card and shipping, plz lmk.

I live sort of near a microcenter (I'm in SF) but I'm also a whore for FF miles. I might be able to work something out with a reputable trader here if they want to make a purchase.

edit: tax is 8.5% where I live and if the guy below me is willing to help, then that would be better cause it's a bit of a drive for me. Cheers.

Last edited:
If anyone wants a card from the OC store, I'd be happy to help a fellow member out. Obviously you'd have to cover Paypal/shipping fees. Just take a look at what's available in the OC/Tustin store via their web site and shoot me a PM.

Their PSUs are very overpriced to begin with, so I think this 20% off deal would just bring some of their PSUs down to a normal price.

Anyone who gets their hands on one of the Zotac AMP's, they seem to have issues coming out of the box with low voltage, which cannot support their stock clocks of 815MHz. You simply need to raise the voltage with MSI Afterburner and it will help to stabilize those clocks, downclock it, or flash to a different BIOS like I did. ;)

Corsair Obsidian 800D $240 - $48 (20%) = $192+tax
Tempting, very tempting...I don't think I've ever seen the 800D under $200.

Went and got a GTX 580 for $407 after taxes and before rebate (EVGA). Got home, put it in my machine, and went to check the box wondering why there was a mini-HDMI output and noticed it was actually the 3GB model. Was going to buy another one over the week to SLI, but now I am stuck with the dilemma of getting a 1.5GB and just under-utilizing the 3GB model, or buying a matching card. Either way I am going to have to beg EVGA to honor the rebate and warranty since the receipt says its a 1.5GB model.

Went and got a GTX 580 for $407 after taxes and before rebate (EVGA). Got home, put it in my machine, and went to check the box wondering why there was a mini-HDMI output and noticed it was actually the 3GB model. Was going to buy another one over the week to SLI, but now I am stuck with the dilemma of getting a 1.5GB and just under-utilizing the 3GB model, or buying a matching card. Either way I am going to have to beg EVGA to honor the rebate and warranty since the receipt says its a 1.5GB model.

Unless you took it back and swapped it out for the 1.5GB model. Either way, it's an awesome deal for both the 1.5GB and 3GB models.

You got a pretty damn good deal for a 3GB model IMO..

I agree, its just that I won't get a rebate, possibly not a warranty, and its kind of useless with me planning on getting another 580 GTX for SLI (a 1.5GB model).

I agree, its just that I won't get a rebate, possibly not a warranty, and its kind of useless with me planning on getting another 580 GTX for SLI (a 1.5GB model).

Ahh that's true... damn. I guess sometimes things are too good to be true, are you going to return it for the 1.5?

Well went a bit wild at MC today.

Got a XFX 6870 around $140 AR
CM HAF X $127 (sweet!)
and a PCP&C 760w PSU $60 AR. (Supposedly a seasonic, Got very good reviews on a few sites)

All prices don't include taxes or GAS for driving the hour to get to a MC!
Up and running now and am pretty stoked.

Thanks to the OP, I never would have known about those great coupons.
I handed out a couple at MC to people who looked at me like I was a serial killer.

I went to the OC one today and got a Xigmatek Elysium for $148 after CA tax. Good deal. I couldnt find a video card worth it. If I knew about the PCP&C 760w PSU $60 AR. (Supposedly a seasonic, Got very good reviews on a few sites) I would have been on that.

Awesome thanks! I just bought the ROG 580 GTX Platinum, Memory and Powersupply 10 days ago from them...im going back in for my 20% credit.

I totally forgot about the 20% case coupon, ****! I just bought a Bitfenix Shinobi from there. I hope they release another batch next month, so I can get a price adjustment :(

Tried to get the coupon with a newegg pricematch, didn't work but worth the shot. Thanks op

Ok I'm having things fall thorugh.

I am looking to get the Zotac AMP GTX 580 (the one like the OP got, for 344'ish, depending on taxes, etc).

Hoewver all the stores for people that were going to help me get one are out (CA/TX).

If anyone here can please get this for me I would greatly appreciate it. I am building a new pc within the month and this would help me out a ton.

I just don't wanna miss out on this, it will save me quite a bit. with the 20% off and then 30 MIR.

Please if anyone can check the store in their area (can do it on mc's site) and if they have one in stock and you can do it, pm me asap, the coupon runs out the 29th so time is getitng very limited an dmost stores are running out of those cards because of the price compared to others.

Just pm me if you can and please give me Heat/Ebay ref's or something, both of mine are under Stiler.

Registered my XFX card last night and was pleasantly surprised to see that the card qualifies for a free DIRT 3 download!

So to quote Charlie sheen, "Winning!"

The Zotac 580 just needed the previous drivers cleaned out. I updated with the new drivers, but the older 285 and 9800gx2 drivers may have caused problems.

$343.99 + $25.03tax - $30 MIR to send in. $339.02 in Minnesota.

There's only 1 Zotac 580GTX AMP in stock around my area and I asked/reserved it. Hopefully, I'll get it before the 29th hits.

As for the Newegg price matching, I spoke with one of their sale person. She said it's a hit or miss, i guess it depends on how much you plan on spending.

I was surprised that these "Knowledge Advisors" have their own MC business cards.

Back