20 of the Worst PC Setups

HardOCP News

[H] News
It's time once again for ThinkComputer's monthly Worst PC Setups feature. I chose this one because, at some point in all of our lives (college / first apartment), the only furniture we needed was a TV, mini fridge and our computer. ;)

I still use a Logitech trackball at home -- an innovation that came from not having a desk to put a mouse on 15 years ago.

They're nice.

I don't even bother clicking on the link to go look at these anymore.

A complete waste of time and no doubt a lot of them are staged just to try to get on the list.

No entries from a hoarder house?? Come on now. Those things always take the trophy.

My pc is currently wedged behind my TV in the living room. Itty bitty apartment in NYC. It makes me sad.

My pc is currently wedged behind my TV in the living room. Itty bitty apartment in NYC. It makes me sad.
I bet. Especially knowing you could move to the deep south and get a 5 bedroom house with a garage and real fucking grass in the front yard for what you spend on that storage closet you call home ;)

I bet. Especially knowing you could move to the deep south and get a 5 bedroom house with a garage and real fucking grass in the front yard for what you spend on that storage closet you call home ;)
Don't encourage him. We have enough Yankees down here already! :D

I remember buying strategy guides for all my games... Then the internet came along.

These lists used to be great. You could see real shit. Now, some look staged or they just aren't that bad.

LOL.. yeah.. alot of these seem to be more along the lines of "making do with what you have". then actual disasters

hqdefault.jpg

Back