20 Of The Worst PC Setups

A furry eating a burger. Psych evaluation complete.

I don't know which is worse, the one with the cardboard and folding chairs table, or the sad little table and chair in what looks to be a bathroom closet.

The one with no chair had a racing wheel and pedals. How? Why?

On the other hand, mine isn't perfect, so I won't judge. It tends to get over run with beer cans until I get annoyed and herd them into the recycle bin.

Those aren't that terrible this week. At least not as bad as some of the super scary dumps that are basically a sea of old food and drink trash with a little place on the floor to lay on amid it. :eek:

But yeah, you can tell some of those photos are from a jillion years ago just by the huge numbers of CRT monitors.

Meant to also say, go have a look yourself. THere are plenty more where that came from.

For the image you posted, I've done set ups like that before in test / lab set ups. Pretty common actually.

Look at the monitor in the picture Steve directly added to the news post...

Oh I get it. I'm kinda with Exavior on this...

What is wrong with that picture?

...except that there's a lot of boobage I can do without. I mean, I like cats and have nothing against furry type people at all though I don't identify myself as an animal or anything. There's be a ton of furry stuff in movies and video games and just because some plasters a half naked cat thing on their...*squints*...Windows 2000 :)eek:) desktop as a background doesn't mean they have mental problems versus someone who puts a half naked bimbo up instead or *gag* a glam shot of a sports car. Though running Windows 2000 nowadays without like some kinda "stuck-with-it-because-of-business-software" reason is a lot more worthy of sanity questioning.

Oh I get it. I'm kinda with Exavior on this...

...except that there's a lot of boobage I can do without. I mean, I like cats and have nothing against furry type people at all though I don't identify myself as an animal or anything. There's be a ton of furry stuff in movies and video games and just because some plasters a half naked cat thing on their...*squints*...Windows 2000 :)eek:) desktop as a background doesn't mean they have mental problems versus someone who puts a half naked bimbo up instead or *gag* a glam shot of a sports car. Though running Windows 2000 nowadays without like some kinda "stuck-with-it-because-of-business-software" reason is a lot more worthy of sanity questioning.

They did say that was an old picture, and that is very old hardware. So I am guessing at the time windows 2000 was current.

They did say that was an old picture, and that is very old hardware. So I am guessing at the time windows 2000 was current.

Yup, but we need an expert or something because didn't all the older versions of Windows before XP sort of look identical?

Windows 98, I'm pretty sure.

Win 2k had different icons, and 95 did not have toolbar buttons.

win95statup.gif

Windows98.png

Windows_2000.png

Now we can all relax :D

Dear God:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...

That is beyond disgusting....I am a semi professional poker player (as in it is a big part of my income) and I see a lot of older people that have nasty yellow fingers like that from smoking for 20~30+ years...IT makes me cringe when I imagine how black their lungs are.

Now we can all relax :D

Thanks for figuring that out. It's that kinda stuff that keeps me awake at night.

http://www.rollonfriday.com/Portals/0/images/dirtyoffice.jpg

Ugh, that's disgusting! >.< I don't think I could even bring myself to be in the same room as that keyboard much less touch it. I never understood why people smoked anyhow and willingly did such terrible stuff to themselves at great expense over their shortened, miserable lifetimes. :( Ick, yuck, eeew!

Judging from the work space I'd say a giant crack rock is more likely to be in that foil than any food item.

I don't do drugs, wouldn't know a crack rock if I saw one... but isn't that pretty fucking big? aren't they something the size of a marble?

Was just being facetious. It wouldn't be normal for it to be that big but it is cooked up. Pretty sure if you had enough you could make a rock any size you wanted. However, IMHO your better off abstaining lest your keyboard start looking like that guys.

Back