$20 MasterCard gift card with $200 online purchase

I got my email on the 3rd, and my card came yesterday (the 12th). No idea when I accumulated $200, but it wasn't all in one transaction.

I guess it automagically detects when you order $200 of stuff online after signing up? I'm probably going to make a $200-$300 purchase by this weekend (on-line).

Yes it does.
Thanks. So far, since I've signed up, I've only bought some 10-cent Android apps (that 10 billion download promo going on) and paid a bill on-line w/ my CC (not sure if that counts). I also ordered a couple things from Amazon, so i guess I'm approaching $100. Just about halfway there. :cool:

Edit: Or does it have to be a single purchase that's $200+ (as opposed to a series of purchases that add up to $200+)? :confused:

Edit: Or does it have to be a single purchase that's $200+ (as opposed to a series of purchases that add up to $200+)? :confused:

Just spend $200, doesn't all have to be on one purchase. Not sure if paying a bill would qualify though.

surprised they haven't reached the 80k threshold limit on this.

I got 2 cards registered ( if my paypal debit card counts ). Should have spent $200 on both by now. So hoping everything comes.

Thanks OP. I combined this with $10 off $100 at Amazon when paying with MC. They're throwing in another $10 off later too. :)

I had already finished my holiday shopping when found this. But to take advantage of it I bought a $200 gift card from newegg. They never expire and the balance can be spend in several purchases. I just wait for some good deals in the months to come or I can even use it together with the Master Card gift to buy me an $220 video card. I have already received the email confirming $200 spent. Hopefully the MC card arrived in the mail soon.

Even though I wound up ordering well over $200 on my M/C by 12/31, I never got the $20 GC. I guess the funds dried up by the time I did make the said purchases. Oh well. :(

Back