20% Bing cashback at Sears.com

SJetski71

Fully [H]
Edit: 20% is dead

down to 8% again

Directions to get the 20% discount:

Go to Bing.com and do a search using the word: Kenmore

Click the Sears/Bing banner ad, it won't say 20% yet but when you add an item to your Sears shopping cart you'll see it then.

Those using a Sears credit card will get another 5% off (25% total !).

They have a great deal on a 42" Panasonic 1080P plasma after discounts.

More info at Slickdeals.

Edit: Masterosok posted a nice $25 off $300 coupon code: Anextjump25300 (Thanks!)

Last edited:
Great cashback find, but everything I'm looking for is $50-100 overpriced compared to even amazon or newegg.

Great cashback find, but everything I'm looking for is $50-100 overpriced compared to even amazon or newegg.

haha no kidding, some of these prices are beyond absurd - like how Walmart and all those bastards sell cables at 10x the rate of Monoprice. There's definitely some good deals to be found on non-pc parts here though, such as the TV mentioned above.

When I click on the cashback link after doing the search it doesn't prompted me to provide the email I have my BCB account associated to.

When I click on the cashback link after doing the search it doesn't prompted me to provide the email I have my BCB account associated to.
correct, just look for the cashback banner and 20% discount on the Sears checkout page, you have to have an item in your cart.

If you don't see it prior to the final checkout then something went wrong.

Some good deals with Kenmore stuff. I was looking for a Samsung dryer, their regular price is about 20% too high. Kills the deal.

not sure if it will stack but

$25 off $300 - Anextjump25300
Never had a problem stacking coupons with Bing cashback. There was that one merchant that had issues once (newegg?), but haven't really seen it happen since. Worst case scenario you contact Bing cashback support and they normally fix issues pretty quick.

Thanks for posting the coupon code, going to include it in my original post.

Just picked up a new Kenmore dryer and the Panasonic plasma listed above. Used the coupon, BCB, and will get a $50 MIR on the dryer. Very good deal indeed.

No Kiding I need a new stackable washer and Dryer and a new Fridge. I wonder if I can get a shit ton of CB... Unfortunately escrow has not closed.

What am I doing wrong? I'm only seeing 8% cashback on the shopping cart checkout screen.

It's gone now. I made a purchase earlier today and got the 20% and tried to buy something else a few minutes ago. It sucks cause I saw the 20% in my cart, but at checkout it dropped back to 8%.

Just curious, how long did it take for y'all to get a cashback confirmation email??

I ordered from Sears.com yesterday, with "local pick up". Bing cashback icon was on checkout page, with a cashback amount... but it hasn't hit my Bing account.

I'm accustomed to most purchases being confirmed by Bing within hours of payment.

<EDIT> Just realized that my NewEgg purchase hasn't hit my Bing account either... and that is VERY unusual.
<EDIT> OK, got a message this morning (01/25) that I earned CashBack on the Sears purchase. So it must take a bit longer for the transaction to complete when using "In Store Pickup" option.

Last edited:
Just curious, how long did it take for y'all to get a cashback confirmation email??

I ordered from Sears.com yesterday, with "local pick up". Bing cashback icon was on checkout page, with a cashback amount... but it hasn't hit my Bing account.

I'm accustomed to most purchases being confirmed by Bing within hours of payment.

<EDIT> Just realized that my NewEgg purchase hasn't hit my Bing account either... and that is VERY unusual.
You may need to get in contact with a Bing cashback rep.

You'll need to e-mail them copies of the invoices once they respond to you're online inquiry. Pretty simple, painless process. Out of all the times i've used cashback, I've only needed to do this twice.

back to 8% :(
atleast that's what it shows in my shopping cart.

but showing $30 off on select tools

Online only. Buy more save more on select tools. -$30.00
Free Standard Shipping on Mailable Tool orders $79 and over. Applies to items Sold by Sears.

Back