20% BCB at BestBuy

nxcess

2[H]4U
Yeah I know. It's BestBuy but you can't beat 20% BCB. Search bing for ipod. I just got 140 off a 699 laptop.

Did your CB show in your cart before you entered in your CC info and actually made the purchase? I dont see it.

Nic find...I clicked through but don't see anything on BB's website.

in any case, if you search for SKU 9740848 it's a $217.99 notebook. With 20% BCB that would be $174.40

I wasn't seeing it either.

I searched ipad, ipod, iphone, best buy, and finally searched PS3.

Sure enough, 20% off.

Your point (saw your ninja edit)? On something that has a fixed MSRP and a high dollar value....even with tax shipping, you are still way ahead. Can you name another place out there with ~10% cashback with no tax/shipping on a PS3?

Tried all the search terms but couldn't find it. Also tried browsing stores and it's not there either. Is it dead or am I using the wrong search terms? If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it since I'm looking to buy a PS3 and may end up just going to B&M BB if this doesn't work out.

Use Internet Explorer or turn off your ad blocker. It is a sponsored ad at the top of the page.

Tried all the search terms but couldn't find it. Also tried browsing stores and it's not there either. Is it dead or am I using the wrong search terms? If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it since I'm looking to buy a PS3 and may end up just going to B&M BB if this doesn't work out.

1. I went to bing via my chrome browser (hint, different browsers give different results).
2. Typed ps3 into the search box
3. Best buy showed up.

I had the same result with IE

Or go to the Bing Cashback site, look under stores and go straight to Best Buy.

EDIT, I just got there with the "PS3" search through Firefox and bing.com. Checking how this deal compares to Tiger Direct for a pair of 3D Vision glasses.

Last edited:
Does it have to be only PS3?

What if I want to buy a DSi ?

When I typed PS3 in the Bing search, I get the 20% off.

When I typed the DSi in the Bing search, I did not get anything.

Does it have to be only PS3?

What if I want to buy a DSi ?

When I typed PS3 in the Bing search, I get the 20% off.

When I typed the DSi in the Bing search, I did not get anything.
Make sure you're checking the sponsored links.

Also, it doesn't matter what you search for to get Best Buy to show up - you can search for a PS3 and buy a 360 once you get to best buy.com.

Helloooooooooo 24" 1080p 3D monitor!

Acer GD235HZ for $400 - 20% = $320

I want to buy three of them, now... I don't think I'm going to see a deal like this for a long time to come.

Wait, I can't pick them up in the store, they have to be shipped to me, and I have still have to pay taxes? Add $126 ($45 shipping!) to my $1199 purchase? Hell no. That kills the deal :/

Last edited:
As I said, I ended up just using the "PS3" search and it brought it up. With tax and shipping its cheaper for my to buy the 3D Vision kit through Tiger Direct and the 12% off and google checkout (another $5 off). Anyone find any better deals?

Also, it doesn't matter what you search for to get Best Buy to show up - you can search for a PS3 and buy a 360 once you get to best buy.com.

So you are saying that if I see the 20% when I type in PS3 in Bing search (which I can do easily) and when it takes me to the Best Buy page, I can order anything on there and still would get 20% BCB?

If that is the case, I can still get the Dsi and Intel SSD with the 20% BCB.
Oh yeah, I have the Alienware 3D monitor so I guess I can finally buy the Nvidia 3D glasses kit.

Also, I have Cash Reward that is worth $400. Can I use these at check out and still get 20% off?

Also, can I pick the items at Best Buy instead of paying for shipping charges?

Its not showing up for me either.

Never mind. Took about 2 dozen refreshes.

As I said, I ended up just using the "PS3" search and it brought it up. With tax and shipping its cheaper for my to buy the 3D Vision kit through Tiger Direct and the 12% off and google checkout (another $5 off). Anyone find any better deals?

You can't use google checkout with bing cashback.

Okay. For those having issues. I couldn't see BCB using Firefox, but using IE8, signing into my BCB account, search for PS3, it will bring up 20% BCB for BestBuy.

Nic find...I clicked through but don't see anything on BB's website.

in any case, if you search for SKU 9740848 it's a $217.99 notebook. With 20% BCB that would be $174.40

thats a netbook, not a notebook. decent price but not great.

For the n00bs each search term needs to be something BB would sell try thinking a bit instead of crying the "it doesn't work!!!!! ZOMG!!". :eek:

I just tried the following with successful results:

XBOX 360
nintendo ds
canon camera
sony camcorder
Garmin
webcam

took me all of about 5 minutes and a little bit of brain power...:rolleyes:

and yes it does work I just saved $194.00 on my purchase.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
For the n00bs each search term needs to be something BB would sell try thinking a bit instead of crying the "it doesn't work!!!!! ZOMG!!". :eek:

I just tried the following with successful results:

XBOX 360
nintendo ds
canon camera
sony camcorder
Garmin
webcam

took me all of about 5 minutes and a little bit of brain power...:rolleyes:

and yes it does work I just saved $194.00 on my purchase.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/nocontrol5150/Untitled.jpg

I will gladly take a SS for you of each term, I've gone down the list of products bestbuy offers, and none have dinged BB.

All have been the following:
eBay
Overstock
CircuitCity
CompUSA
drugstore.com

Back