2 x 6800 GT and MSI Neo4 SLI - $849

The seller has a rating of 13, he has never sold anything on ebay, checkout his feedback. If you want to get ripped off, buy this. Actually, I would buy it, if I could meet him in person, but seeing as he's in SanFran, I don't think that's going to happen.

Please lock this thread!

vbrtrmn said:
The seller has a rating of 13, he has never sold anything on ebay, checkout his feedback. If you want to get ripped off, buy this. Actually, I would buy it, if I could meet him in person, but seeing as he's in SanFran, I don't think that's going to happen.

Please lock this thread!

Well he sold one thing on Feb-25-04. Still makes you wonder though.

oh wow, didn't even check the rating. Huh, well I guess its up to you guys.

Some of you people annoy me. Just because he has a rating of 13 doesen't mean he will scam you. I only have 9 positive feedbacks and 0 negatives. My feedback looks exactly the same as his and yet I haven't scammed anyone. You have to start somewhere.... Not everyone out there is going to screw you over. IMO looks like a good deal, plus there are ways to make sure you don't get scammed, EX) Cash on delivery.

Jellox said:
Some of you people annoy me. Just because he has a rating of 13 doesen't mean he will scam you. I only have 9 positive feedbacks and 0 negatives. My feedback looks exactly the same as his and yet I haven't scammed anyone. You have to start somewhere.... Not everyone out there is going to screw you over. IMO looks like a good deal, plus there are ways to make sure you don't get scammed, EX) Cash on delivery.

Yeah, I get sick of seeing that kind of comment too. Technically I haven't sold anything online because my wife and her friend both have active accounts that they use to sell on Ebay. I just have them do it. Thus I have *no* feedback. I have a ton of stuff I'm thinking of selling, but I'll be damned if I'll post it here where all I'll get is 'You don't have any feedback on ebay or heatware, you must be a crook' ;)

O wow....I was seriously going to check my cc balance until I clicked and saw the Ebay. :(

That's my point. How the hell do you get to 200+ positive feedbacks? YOU START FROM 0! He has 13, big woop, he will eventually get higher. Most of you are like Seniors who make fun of Juniors and Sophmores even though you were once them. It's mind boggling dumb. :rolleyes:

Jellox said:
That's my point. How the hell do you get to 200+ positive feedbacks? YOU START FROM 0! He has 13, big woop, he will eventually get higher. Most of you are like Seniors who make fun of Juniors and Sophmores even though you were once them. It's mind boggling dumb. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but it seems a little suspicious when a person with 13 feedbacks, only one of them being a sale is selling something for nearly a grand, would you buy it, I sure as F* wouldn't! If you would go ahead, it's your cash, if you want to loose it, that's up to you.

Can someone lock this thread?

Back