2 Pack Dell 22" monitors $199

for you or anyone else who missed this deal, theres this stolen from slickdeals. add 3 monitors for $500 total. $167 each, 22"ers, free shipping. still not a bad deal, though not as good as $100 each. :)

This deal is actually for 24" monitors, not 22! The deal shows up in your cart after you add the third monitor. I believe this is a TN panel.

VX2433WM 24IN WIDE LCD -16:9 1080P FULL HD

Seems like a fantastic deal to me...

mine got canceled, but since i ordered a second set over the phone they re-ordered those canceled ones for me and i still got the deal...

basically i told them over the phone i got this price over the phone with your guys and they said it wanst a price error, they gave em to me at the price, becasue it was their verbal f-up

Mine too... just as I expected. This is why I don't jump on these obvious pricing mistakes. They never work out.

what the hell they still haven't canceled my order but updated my estimated delivery date from 10/14 to 10/20

Oh crap me too. My delivery date is saturday but in the email it doesnt specify the quantity ordered.

Hopefully its actually two and its really gonna be delivered. I'll keep you guys posted.

To those of you who have dealt with "Oops" cancellations in the past:
a) How long did your bank show the funds as unavailable?
b) Were the funds simply released, or did Dell have to issue you a refund?

As of this posting, there is still a Pending charge against my card, even though my order was cancelled last week.

anyone have suggestions for RGB settings? It doesn't quite look right to me.

Got off the phone with "Order Modifications" department to complain about my cancelled order. (My original order was placed over the phone, by a manager, several hours after they'd already fixed the pricing error.) They reinstated it, and then let me place another one as well. I've got four coming my way after all. If yours was cancelled also, there may be hope for you yet. :)

Last edited:
Back