2 Pack Dell 22" monitors $199

I'm not sure if they have it coded correctly... I'm adding 1 to the cart, and it's ringing up as "$300-100=$200." I can't figure out if they're going to ship me one or two for that price.

I think for $199 you get one monitor.

Under Overview is says:

S2209W: $199

1/2 Price S2209W: $99.50

Bundle Price: $298.50

:confused:

Nope I think its a price error.

I just order and looked at my order details and this is what I see:

Quantity Item Number Description Unit Price

1 320-7438 Dell S2209W 22 inch Wide Flat Panel Monitor $199.00
1 468-3825 Dell S2209W 22 inch Wide Flat Panel Monitor $0.00
1 983-2847 3YR Limited Warranty Monitor, Advanced Exchange $0.00
1 983-2847 3YR Limited Warranty Monitor, Advanced Exchange $0.00

Yeah the page says "buy 1, get 1 half off." Is there another place where 2 for $199 is advertised and when it expires?

Yes it may be a price mistake because all shipping options are free. I ordered them for the hell of it, if you order chose next day shipping since its free.
These are originally $200, so they seem to be off by $100 price. Doesn't hurt to try.

Nevermind I see how it is now. It is buy "1 get, 1 half off" for $298.50 (part# S2209X2). And this is on sale for $199.99. That is quite a deal.

I sat and watched this since it was posted.. seems the price just changed. Looks dead.

Ya i got all excited to buy this and they changed the price seconds before I check out !!! errrrr maybe next time

Confirmed/saved via conversation with a sales rep, now just waiting for the round of cancellation emails... :)

ya calling dell right now bout it cause if u purchase 1 S2209w its 159.00
so ill ask them how is it a deal for 300 for 2 when it says buy one get one 1/2 off when the price is 159.00

159 *2 = 318
79.00 savings for the 1/2 off
brings our grand total to 239.00

now does that == 300 bucks???

talkin with guy and hes getting me a second set for that price the original 200 dollar price, and he said my order was locked in so they wernt gonna cancel it

I ordered two of these by accident (4 total). I called to have it corrected, and by the time I got through the hellish support system, cancelled the order, they had changed it-it's now 199 for one, then 99 for the other. Fuckers.

My card was charged $215 and it shows in production, I did next day shipping.

called dell they got me a pricematch on 2 more for that price w00t 4 for 400

called dell they got me a pricematch on 2 more for that price w00t 4 for 400
What exactly is being pricematched? You talking about the same monitor? When the deal was alive you could have done Quanity 2 for 4 total for 400.

i pricematched off my previous order, the 2 for 200, called dell up guy got me the same deal with his manager and ordered it over the phone now i got 2 more for 200

Wish I had gotten in on this...
What I'm really waiting for is the triple monitor deals/pricing errors. Three monitors be my major hurdle in switching over to an ATI setup with eyefinity

I too ordered before the price was fixed. I will be beyond surprised if receive them. Make sure to post if/when you receive your cancellation email.

Man if i would have checked earlier......... :( Damn.

Probably better anyway. That would have led to buying a third... then a 5870x2....

Just got them to honour my previous quote, so my dad and grandfather just got upgraded. :) New order, custom adjustment from a manager, VERY unlikely to get cancelled.

I ordered around lunch time and still in process, I sure hope I get them. I will post if it get cancels or if it ships. I picked overnight delivery because it was free too. Knock on WOOD!

Mine have arrived already and I ordered 8 for $800. Junk change

Damn I didnt know the overnight delivery was free!

Oh well I was expecting it to get canceled anyway so let's hope for the best but expect the worst.

Wish I had gotten in on this...
What I'm really waiting for is the triple monitor deals/pricing errors. Three monitors be my major hurdle in switching over to an ATI setup with eyefinity

for you or anyone else who missed this deal, theres this stolen from slickdeals. add 3 monitors for $500 total. $167 each, 22"ers, free shipping. still not a bad deal, though not as good as $100 each. :)

It's not working for me.

capturenm.png

Back