2 new Half Life 2 videos released

These are parts of the Huge 400mb HL2 video that was first released aren't they? (don't wanna d/l if they are, i'm on 56k)

Originally posted by Stiler
These are parts of the Huge 400mb HL2 video that was first released aren't they? (don't wanna d/l if they are, i'm on 56k)

I downloaded them. I've seen them before though so ya they are probably from that video.

James

I still want to play it very badly... I dont see why everyones pissed about it being delayed, I expected it to be delayed personally.

Originally posted by IceWind
I've long since stopped caring....

I don't see why you are so upset. I mean, you act like the developers owe it to YOU to release the game when THEY SAY... Personally, i would wait a year, and not blink an eye. Sure its still a while, but is it always bugging you in the back of you head that valve screwed you over because they didnt release it when you wanted them to?

Oh and, if you didnt care, you wouldn't have bothered to post...

Ah, I really don't care now if they release it. Far Cry's good for me until it's released.

Anyway, the first video looks exactly the same to me as the old E3 video but the Coastal video does seem a little bit different. It looks like they just tried to recreate the E3 videos or something. Ah, maybe I'm wrong. I lost the E3 videos on my computer when a hard drive crashed so I can't really compare. Ah well, nothing really new anyway.

Originally posted by MechWarrior
I still want to play it very badly... I dont see why everyones pissed about it being delayed, I expected it to be delayed personally.

It wears kinda thin after a while. Everything everywhere has all these threads "omg <HL2/Doom3> <delayed/screenshot/movie/old news>" . It's just... dragging on so much. I don't care for the game at all personally, it'll be a long time until I buy it.

Sure, I'm looking forward to it too. Just tired of all this kind of stuff :)

ok, im downloading the coastline vid right now, cant wait to see it.

id just like to say that personaly i have no objections in waiting for half life 2 or doom 3, the longer they take the better. i have seen the game (not only from the vids) and i was verry impresed with the havoc engine, but the longer they take with it, the more they can trouble shoot it and fix detals, starting with vid card issues wich is the main thing im worried about, i have never owned a ati card, allways been a nvidia fan, but i might fork out my 400+ dollars for the 9800XT to get me a free coppy of hl2 when it comes out. then again i might just wait to se if its goin to have problems/support for other than ati, till then ill just stay focused on ninja gaiden and priston tale, this 2 games keep me bussy enough and keep my mind off the upcoming tittles.

:D

i know from a very reliable "source" who is a good "friend" about the graphics and physics engine/soucre, and have seen it in action, not in a vid, and let me tell you, it is amazing, i cant beleive my eyes some times, and it is remakabley efficent, runs perfectly on a "mid range" system

so they can take all the time they want to make it perfect for us gamers to enjoy

Originally posted by SquiDDy
i know from a very reliable "source" who is a good "friend" about the graphics and physics engine/soucre, and have seen it in action, not in a vid, and let me tell you, it is amazing, i cant beleive my eyes some times, and it is remakabley efficent,

so they can take all the time they want to make it perfect for us gamers to enjoy

stop telling them about me :mad:

i know from a very reliable "source" who is a good "friend" about the graphics and physics engine/soucre, and have seen it in action, not in a vid, and let me tell you, it is amazing, i cant beleive my eyes some times, and it is remakabley efficent, runs perfectly on a "mid range" system

sure ya do....we've NEVER heard this line before, "i have a friend who knows from a friend, etc".

I heard from a friend that has a friend that heard from some guy that the Source engine will run at 60fps average on a Geforce2, but don't tell anyone I told you.

I would rather it be delayed a year and come out correctly, than them meet a deadline and produce it with bugs like a lot of other shitty games.

My .02

the detail of interaction with surrounding is pretty cool ..even the suspension moving independantly from rest of car as it gets blasted ..cool stuff ..would be cooler if they had the freaken game sitting on a BB shelf for me to pick up:)

I have 16 reasons as to why I should be excited about this game, and 17 reasons as to why I should say Valve sucks and I will forever be rid of their incompetence.

...and the negatron wins the war.

I just hope it won't be as "perfect" as the delayed cs:cz was when it finally got released! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by harmonic
I heard from a friend that has a friend that heard from some guy that the Source engine will run at 60fps average on a Geforce2, but don't tell anyone I told you.

lets just say that this "Friend" lives in my house, wears my clothes and sleeps in my bed

i know him very well if you get my drift

lets just say that this "Friend" lives in my house, wears my clothes and sleeps in my bed

Lets just say im catching quite a wiff of your drift, and i must say, it smells rather funnehy :rolleyes:

You let your gay lover wear your clothes??? That's very unselfish of you.

:D

Im looking forward to the engine. Screw HL2, I just want the engine out so others can start making some decent games with it.

You know that chick you thought was dead sexy till you dated her for 6 months and just got sick of her to the point of movin on. Thats HL2 for ya.

Originally posted by SKiTLz

You know that chick you thought was dead sexy till you dated her for 6 months and just got sick of her to the point of movin on. Thats HL2 for ya.

except we haven't played retail hl2 at all. let alone 6 months.

Back