2 Free Playboy Issues *must be 18*

Got my first issue in the mail today.

Denise Richards is this months playmate which is just great for a free issue.

:drool:

First issue in today. I concur... coulda done without Denise.

eh, whatever. free doesn't accept complaints.

Got mine a few days ago. Denise is fairly hot.

Unfortunately you can tell the centerfold's boobs are fake. :(

I agree, the pics of Denise weren't as great as I was hoping they would be when I first saw the cover. I suppose that's what happens when you pose in Playboy AFTER you have a kid. :(

I don't know about that, I can think of a few hotties that have had kids. For me she just looks really old in the pics then again I would love to see Heather Lockler in PB instead. :p

Sorry guys, no pics as proof, said magazine company is very big, and very protective. If i scan one of these pics (even after cropping it), I bet they would come down on [H]ard on the forums.... no pun intended

... or is it?!

-LittleBro

How long ago did you all sign up for this? It sems like I've been waiting for a really long time. :(

TheCowOfNow said:
How long ago did you all sign up for this? It sems like I've been waiting for a really long time. :(

Ordered it a few weeks ago... whenever this post went up.

got mine today... denise richards looks really... cartoony on the cover holy...

I've never gotten any type of magazine through the mail before. Imagine the look
on my face when I check my mail and I see a playboy magazine!

SWEET!

Man, I haven't had an awesome feeling like that in a long time. Things worked
out perfectly. I'm moving back home with the parents in January, hehe.

RicePapi

I'm a little confused. I haven't touched a playboy magazine in almost 6 or 7 years.

But in this december issue, there's only 1 naked chick (minus Denise Richards).

What the heck?!

Haha, ya, it's not that exciting to look at, lots of articles to read tho.

LoL sent it to my Grandparents in my Grandfathers name. Hehe my Grandma always checks the mail so my Grandpa will have some explaining to do. :D :p

Lee Enfield said:
LoL sent it to my Grandparents in my Grandfathers name. Hehe my Grandma always checks the mail so my Grandpa will have some explaining to do. :D :p

Well done. Truly well done.

What happened to the boobies. Its all articles.
Most suck too :(

Ruffy said:
What happened to the boobies. Its all articles.
Most suck too :(

Yeah I know, all articles and 1 or 2 decent pics. Pfft that's why I bought high speed internet. I gotta look at something while I'm not gaming.

Lee Enfield said:

I sent 12 of them to a female friend of mine (The site doesn't let you send more than one to the same address, but if you misspell it multiple different ways, it still works, and the post office still sends it to the right place). She got a nice surprise :p

Godfather article in the magazine is awesome. It gives a sample of the new book that was the winner of the Mario Puzo (Godfather author for those who don't know) contest. The book is a sequel to the first book (not the movie version). I think I'll get the book now cause the first was great, and the sample made it look as if this one is written just as well.

Anyone else read the Godfather sample?

i got my second one!
this one seems to be better than the December issue

Got my second too.
Damn, Teri Polo is in the next one! Must get... drool....

Blasterboy460 said:
I could use some good reading material.......... i like the articles ;)
ya know that's been used for too long it's not funny.

hmm free pron good stuff

Back