1TB Mushkin ssd $250 @ newegg

I haven't been keeping-up with prices of SSD's for a few weeks now. I paid $80.00 more for this drive 10 months ago. I love it. I use an Intel 535 for my for my boot drive. The Mushkin Reactor is for my games as my D drive. Still a great deal IMHO.

I picked this up for $176.03 from Jet.com yesterday and it shipped today (hopefully they ship me the right thing).

For those of you who don't mind the risk of ordering from Jet, you can follow the instructions here on how to get 30% off. For me personally, the price was worth the risk so I guess we will see in a couple of days.

I bought one of these drives on Nov 18th during a sale one day at Newegg for the same price.
Very good solid drive, I replaced a Crucial M500 480gig that I was using just for Steam and I noticed the Mushkin feels quicker. There was always a delay when I opened File Explorer on the Crucial but the Mushkin is like click there it is.

I wonder if i get this Mushkin or the Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB 199$ shipped at Fry ? Sandisk have 1,75mil MTBF and this Mushkin have 1,5mil MTBF. And all the technical spec of a Sandisk look better than this Mushkin , and it even cheaper !

That's a great deal for a Sandisk Ultra 2 SSD. I would snap it up, but don't need the space.

I wonder if i get this Mushkin or the Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB 199$ shipped at Fry ? Sandisk have 1,75mil MTBF and this Mushkin have 1,5mil MTBF. And all the technical spec of a Sandisk look better than this Mushkin , and it even cheaper !
Got a link for the sandisk?

Got a link for the sandisk?

I forgot, it was jet.com
You search for SanDisk Ultra II 960GB and will see it at 249$
Enter get20off or SCARYMOMMY2015 code and you have 20% off (maxium 50$) , it will become 199$ shipped. I bought one 2 days ago !
You can install Android pay app and have 10% off more so it will be come arround 170$ , and combine Amex it will become arround 160$ . But i'v never tried it before. Just bought it at 199$.

I received my drive from Jet yesterday. 1TB for $176 ;)

I wish I had ordered two!

hmm... I just signed up for jet on my android to try and get the additional 10% off and it's not showing the additional 10% discount. Fleat, how did you get the android 10% to work?
scarymommy2016 is working and brings it down to $199.xx.
But, that's not enough to justify the spending to me.

I didn't get the $20 off on my Amex card either. So, guess I'm not buying. oh well, I'll go ahead and install Win10 using the Crucial m500 480GB drive I got for $99.

Last edited:
hmm... I just signed up for jet on my android to try and get the additional 10% off and it's not showing the additional 10% discount. Fleat, how did you get the android 10% to work?
scarymommy2016 is working and brings it down to $199.xx.
But, that's not enough to justify the spending to me.

I didn't get the $20 off on my Amex card either. So, guess I'm not buying. oh well, I'll go ahead and install Win10 using the Crucial m500 480GB drive I got for $99.

I don't see the banner anymore for the 10% discount for Android Pay in the app. It was right on the main page and during the checkout process. Looks like that particular part of the deal may be over.

For the record, my SSD from Jet actually shipped from Newegg.

This is a great deal. I still have the jet first time offer but I don't have an android phone to use the Android pay app. Any way to get the pay app without an android phone? I tried on a tablet and it was a no go.

Why do you keep linking to slickdeals? Can't you just give us a direct link?

There's usually some good helpful info in the comments section of each deal on slickdeals. Plus slickdeals lets you know usually if the deal is still active or if it's dead.

I'm a pretty lazy guy, but you sir have stolen my lazy crown and (very slowly) gotten away with it. Trick ending, I'm too lazy to get it back :p

Back