1PLUS WQ270: 2560x1440 A-MVA

NCX

Supreme [H]ardness
Product Page (Korean)

Playerwares Unboxing P1 & P2 (Korean)

No, I do not own one and do not intend to buy one. It likely uses a semi-glossy coating like the other matte 27" 2560x1440 monitors. Many [H] members have been wanting a 2560x1440 A-MVA panel...don't know if it uses LED PWM Dimming (Read about the Side Effects).

This is interesting. I couldn't find any information regarding a 27" 2560x1440 A-MVA panel by AUO. (A-MVA panels are only produced by AUO, right?) The product page does not specify the panel type but I do see some retailers claiming it's A-MVA. The contrast ratio on the spec is 1000:1, which imo is too low for a modern A-MVA panel.

I've came across another monitor with very similar spec which is "LAVA ECO27QN". It is also claimed to sport an A-MVA panel. But I'm still suspicious about the existence of a 27" WQHD AMVA panel.

Suspect that's actually AUO AHVA (IPS type) instead of AMVA given the specs and the lack of a current 1440p AMVA panel

I would LOVE to swap out my current setup for a couple 1440p true VA panels. Not the AHVA stuff....

Back