1GB microSD $10 shipped

It's not $10 shipped it's $20 with a $10 rebate. Not bad at all though :).

EzEddie said:
true, but the bottom line price is $10

Ya but $10 shipped implies you are paying $10 which isn't true you have to spend $20 now and get the other $10 later.

AssMan said:
Ya but $10 shipped implies you are paying $10 which isn't true you have to spend $20 now and get the other $10 later.

which i dont do, to hell with mail in rebates, i'd rather let them have the $10 than waste my time playing their game, although $20 is cheaper than $27 + shipping at the egg for the same thing....so it's still a great deal for an item i have been looking for, thanks

i had a $50 MIR for purchasing a Verizon cell phone and threw it in the trash, to hell with that crap, thats how bad i hate them

These will work in a razr to transfer music, pictures, and stuff to right?

nobody_here said:
which i dont do, to hell with mail in rebates, i'd rather let them have the $10 than waste my time playing their game, although $20 is cheaper than $27 + shipping at the egg for the same thing....so it's still a great deal for an item i have been looking for, thanks

i had a $50 MIR for purchasing a Verizon cell phone and threw it in the trash, to hell with that crap, thats how bad i hate them
Dood, I sent in 2 rebates for Verizon Phones, got em back within 2 weeks. NO HASTLES what so ever.

hity645 said:
These will work in a razr to transfer music, pictures, and stuff to right?

Does it have a MicroSD slot?

I was looking at a razr but the one for my carrier didn't have a memory slot so I got something else. If you've got the slot though it'll work great.

I bought this and then right after it shipped I realized that it was microSD and not mini. :(

AssMan said:
Does it have a MicroSD slot?

I was looking at a razr but the one for my carrier didn't have a memory slot so I got something else. If you've got the slot though it'll work great.

Im pretty positive its a mirco slot and not mini, in any case yes it does have one. Its right under the battery, but you can see the slot. I think Ill go ahead and grab one then, its only $10.

hity645 said:
Im pretty positive its a mirco slot and not mini, in any case yes it does have one. Its right under the battery, but you can see the slot. I think Ill go ahead and grab one then, its only $10.

It's most likely not a mini sd slot. The razr for my carrier had no slot :(.

Some Razr have them some dont. check your model on the Motorola site. I have a V3M and I know it DOES have a micro sd slot, as I have put one in there.

Cody

zpackrat said:
Dood, I sent in 2 rebates for Verizon Phones, got em back within 2 weeks. NO HASTLES what so ever.

it's a hassle to have to read all the fine print, attach receipts, get envelope, buy stamp, and walk to mailbox, screw that crap, if it's $200 with a $50 rebate sell it to me for $150, i dont do interest free loans, i am not a bank

Back