163K for Top 20 PPD

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
You ladies are animals! :cool:

990y2p.jpg

quit your b!tchin'

you just flattened me like I was dead in the water.

i guess my 150k ppd wont be up in the top 20 in the near future.....wow.

good stuff!!!

I'm working on it..... selling hardware left and right to afford a 970..... too bad I lost my free electrice and I can't fold 24/7 for the time being.

I've swopped over to -bigadv work-units.
Plus got my SR-2 boxen online.
So I should be back in the top 10 once the stats catch up to my new PpD in a couple of days ......... :D
I'm just going to have to get used to taking ~2.5 days per work-unit again.

Luck ......... :D
[H]

Once you get that SR-2 dialed in a bit, it will do better than 1 bigadv per day. So, at least you'll have something every day to look at... :)

I've swopped over to -bigadv work-units.
Plus got my SR-2 boxen online.
So I should be back in the top 10 once the stats catch up to my new PpD in a couple of days ......... :D

Luck ......... :D
[H]

Awesome man! You gotta retake your place back at the top. You should give us some details on your new upgrades when you have the chance. It seems like everyone here is pretty much running SR2's now.

Awesome man! You gotta retake your place back at the top. You should give us some details on your new upgrades when you have the chance. It seems like everyone here is pretty much running SR2's now.

I've got my SR-2 rig clocked @3.2 Ghz running -bigadv for ~100k PpD.
Changed my 5x i7 clocked @3.8 Ghz to -bigadv for an extra ~15k PpD each.
And 6x 9800 vid cards running the GPU2 client for ~5.5k PpD.
Total should level off at ~275k PpD.

If I can clock my SR-2 rig a bit higher then I may hit +300k PpD on the odd day.

Luck ........... :D
[H]

hey tiger if your bored one night. try running the gpu3 client on one of those 9800GX2's and see if you get higher PPD or not. might be worth your effort since the cards will run much cooler. just a thought since the 9800GX2 is basically 2 9800GT's which are getting around 5500-6k PPD on the P11177/79 WU's.

I love the fact that we have kept the top 20 at 100k+ over the last several months. To get into the top 10, it has been pretty consistent at around 175k+. Currently at 208k for top 10.

Heck for that matter, look what is required for the top 100.....

for years I have been folding in the top 40 or so, even if I bring my machines up to 100% 24/7, i can barely make top 100 status. The yields of this team are phenomenal.

I think it's absolutely amazing how much ramping up we've done in the last 6-8 months. Truly shows what our team is made of and I feel we will only continue to get stronger as time goes on.

I think it's absolutely amazing how much ramping up we've done in the last 6-8 months. Truly shows what our team is made of and I feel we will only continue to get stronger as time goes on.

Last March-April I maxed out at just over 200k PpD.
And I was out producing everybody else by a long way.
Now thats not even in the top 10.
And you need double that to hit the top PpD spot ....... :eek:

Luck ............. :D
[H]

omg I'm down to #11 with 222kppd... damn you dropper and capreppy!

1 DigitalFX ... 394,594
2 musky ... 366,972
3 FLECOM ... 338,988
4 Tobit ... 312,300
5 SazanEyes ... 290,337
6 Mtnduey ... 261,261 +1
7 Axdrenalin ... 259,806 -1
8 beekeeper([H]ardOCP) ... 230,169
9 dropper ... 224,782 +1
10 capreppy ... 223,936 +1
11 404_-_File_not_found ... 222,289 -2
12 [H]ecklerKoc[H] ... 201,739
13 KMac ... 196,926 +2
14 APOLLO ... 189,994 +2
15 mplee73 ... 179,212 +2
16 Jaech ... 179,058 -2
17 Falcon_CMH ... 175,643 -4
18 Syran ... 167,153 +1
19 jebo_4jc ... 164,591
20 DooKey 161,984

And Sazaneyes is ramping up the last five days - I reckon he will soon be over 300k average.

That would mean top 5 = 300K+. Bloody hell.

one of these days when linux bigadv comes back you'll see a big bump from the dew

for now I'm happy to remain in the top 10 while I wait for my budget to be brought back from the dead

Ha I remember when the idea of running a single SR-2 meant top 10, now it's not even enough for 20.
I love you guys but seriously GTFO. :p j/k This shit ain't funny no more. :eek:
I don't even follow where I am anymore, I've been getting hit with 2684's a few times lately so my PPD has dropped a bit.

one of these days when linux bigadv comes back you'll see a big bump from the dew

for now I'm happy to remain in the top 10 while I wait for my budget to be brought back from the dead

Tis in the wind.....

Change is a coming.

Ha I remember when the idea of running a single SR-2 meant top 10, now it's not even enough for 20.
I love you guys but seriously GTFO. :p j/k This shit ain't funny no more. :eek:
I don't even follow where I am anymore, I've been getting hit with 2684's a few times lately so my PPD has dropped a bit.

lol now you are starting to understand why i dont fold under my own name anymore. :D rather hide from my dismal PPD then actually watch it.

lol now you are starting to understand why i dont fold under my own name anymore. :D rather hide from my dismal PPD then actually watch it.

Yeah - I am just working that out - that life in [H] means the time between being king of the hill and too embarrassed to fold under your own name is frighteningly short. :eek:

I took a screenshot tonight, because I am pretty sure that I will be not adding moar D for quite a while, and I want to remember life when things were ramping up and exciting. It will never be as sweet as my first 4½ months of folding: :(
original.jpg

Ok, enough nostalgia (can you call 1/3 of a year nostalgic?) - weren't we expecting to all get mowed by a lab full of borged Mac dual quads? What happened there?

Yeah - I am just working that out - that life in [H] means the time between being king of the hill and too embarrassed to fold under your own name is frighteningly short. :eek:

I took a screenshot tonight, because I am pretty sure that I will be not adding moar D for
quite a while, and I want to remember life when things were ramping up and exciting.

Over the passage of time there have been several producers who cranked out a mass of work, and then fade and or die. Most of those can be seen in the list of top 100 on the team. As I slowly pass their names I remember when they were Folding monsters. :) In the long, term for most of us, this is more about being the Tortoise than the Hare. But there are also those few exceptions who have maintained the pace over these many moons and those are easy to spot at the tops of our ranks with those massive amounts of completed work units.

I'm like you in that my Folding budget is peaked for now. It will have to crunch what it can between this winter and summer.

/salute

We're a team full of many members. Big, small, fast, slow, rich, poor.

But we all fold for one goal: to beat the crap out of evga er......to get a bunch of points. I mean, to advance the science that we hope will help our loved ones.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

And Sazaneyes is ramping up the last five days - I reckon he will soon be over 300k average.

That would mean top 5 = 300K+. Bloody hell.

I made it today, but two 2684s will probably drop me below 300K soon. I did push Tobit back to 10 years overtake, though. :p

Its been said before, but is worth repeating.

You people are nuts.

Its been said before, but is worth repeating.

You people are nuts.

We are all a little nuts around here. However with us having more SR2's than any other team, I am willing to bet that we probably have an insanely efficient team here that maximized production per amount of juice consumed.

This week, I was going to add moar "D" in the form of another bigadv box but the more I thought about it the more I realized I need to take a break from spending cash on this endeavor for a little while at least. So the farm, in it's current configuration, will stay like it is probably til summer.

depending on how the 2600k does at folding big adv i may be adding one of those when released.

Folding adds an excuse for me to buy new hardware. Of course I wan't to play with the latest CPUs and run benches on them but there would be no way to justify it without folding. I would get a naked 2600k setup for my desk but there is no reason to sell the i7's I have, they still still run great.

I think to make my folding spending sustainable I have will have to wait until either an OpenCL client or AM3+/1356 before making any more big purchases.

Last edited:
lots of action! :D

1 DigitalFX ... 432,413
2 musky ... 370,192
3 FLECOM ... 323,709
4 Tobit ... 311,444
5 SazanEyes ... 290,293
6 Axdrenalin ... 261,188 +1
7 capreppy ... 225,738 +3
8 404_-_File_not_found ... 223,435 +3
9 beekeeper([H]ardOCP) ... 223,053 -1
10 Mtnduey ... 212,660 -4
11 dropper ... 199,005 -2
12 APOLLO ... 194,689 +2
13 KMac ... 192,745
14 [H]ecklerKoc[H] ... 188,325 -2
15 Kanakis[H] ... 179,129 +5
16 jebo_4jc ... 178,401 +3
17 Jaech ... 170,987 -1
18 Falcon_CMH ... 167,328 -1
19 mplee73 ... 162,781 -4
20 Kendrak ... 161,458 +1

Over the passage of time there have been several producers who cranked out a mass of work, and then fade and or die. Most of those can be seen in the list of top 100 on the team. As I slowly pass their names I remember when they were Folding monsters. :) In the long, term for most of us, this is more about being the Tortoise than the Hare. But there are also those few exceptions who have maintained the pace over these many moons and those are easy to spot at the tops of our ranks with those massive amounts of completed work units.

I'm like you in that my Folding budget is peaked for now. It will have to crunch what it can between this winter and summer.

its really $%^&ing hard to not fade out into oblivion

Someone will be able to move into my spot soon. Making some changes, again, and may be spending some time back with the Commandos for a bit. I've achieved several F@H goals recently so it's time to try something different. :)

Someone will be able to move into my spot soon. Making some changes, again, and may be spending some time back with the Commandos for a bit. I've achieved several F@H goals recently so it's time to try something different. :)

i would be happy to keep your sr2 going and return it to you once you decide to return.

Back