160CFM Delta 1212SHE fans $4!!!

AnubisPrime

Limp Gawd
www.excess-solutions.com Has every variety of brand name Delta fans, including the 160CFM 1212SHE for $4 a peice with cheap shipping. The only catch is that you have to make a minimum $25 order, but any other place I've seen thse fans go for $12 a peice, so you can get 8 of them for the same price as 2!

heres the problem:
FPlinklogo.gif

but at least when you click on the image for a larger picture, it actually enlarges

and BTW to anyone who didnt notice, most of these fans have no no plugs on them so theyre not too noob friendly

OMG... At the air pressure where the HE drops to 0 CFM, the SHE will still be kicking out > 60 CFM... That's some serious power... 12.6W worth... :eek:

wow , i would except for the 3 wires i have to plug that in, man it must be loud

That site is awesome, the thing with 3 120mm fans in an aluminum enclosure looks great for attaching to a big radiator. When I finally get around to water cooling I'll probably go with lots of fans from here and undervolt them.

lol 160db, imagine puttin like 5 of these things and having a comp name like "The Jet" that would be tight =]

tylerhskate said:
lol 160db, imagine puttin like 5 of these things and having a comp name like "The Jet" that would be tight =]

Yeah........ or not. :)

tylerhskate said:
Drill holes in the bottom and back of the case, place the fans so the air flows outward and then you can call it "The Harrier" :D

Huh interesting they last updated "Last Updated 05/26/04"
It's at the bottom of the page.

yea, my friend has 4 12'' subs for competition with 2 amps and he hits about 160 DBs....i can bearly swallow when im sittin in the back.

They were excellent on shipping and great prices, the fans are without molex for anyone whos interested. How load are they? Well, with two of them on, I can no longer hear my 92mm Tornado at full tilt if that puts it into perspective :D

Wow, Vantec Tornados are LOUD. And these drown it out completely?

Can you dial them down enough to be quiet?

Back