160 gb HD 49.99 AR

Comming up $49 after rebate for me. $99 before rebate. Rebate good til Nov. 11,2004.

I might get in on this, if I don't see a better deal soon.

Eshelmen said:
wow...it was 49.99 last night lol :rolleyes:

Trust me im not crazy. I know for a fact early this morning it said $129 - $50 rebates. (notice in description "regular price $129") Yes. It is now $50 though.

It said 49.99 for me. I just want to know if they honor their rebates or not.

The rebate is thru Seagate, not outpost.com. I bought a 200gb hd from frys back when they had them for 60AR and 15ish days later (9/24) i got an email confirming that they got my rebate, and a link to their rebate tracking thing. I havent gotten the check yet, but it says "please allow 8-10 weeks for payment" and its only JUST been 8 weeks. Honestly man, its Seagate, not tigerdirect, i think u can trust them. Plus, its a sweet hd w/ a 5 yr warranty!

Yes this is great for the price.. Rebates are good from manufacturers... especially big ones like Seagate.

yup, just bought this off outpost.com. went to Fry's near my house and they said the only way to get this is through the website. oh well, lucky for me their still in stock.

Raines8416 said:
Trust me im not crazy. I know for a fact early this morning it said $129 - $50 rebates. (notice in description "regular price $129") Yes. It is now $50 though.

You're not the only one the price bounced back up on. There's a thread on Fat Wallet about this deal, and it briefly went back up to $120, then back down. I decided to get in on the deal. Expensive ground shipping though, $7, it was only $12 for overnight, so I took that option.

tom61 said:
You're not the only one the price bounced back up on. There's a thread on Fat Wallet about this deal, and it briefly went back up to $120, then back down. I decided to get in on the deal. Expensive ground shipping though, $7, it was only $12 for overnight, so I took that option.

$12 bucks for overnight is fantastic!

I got mine thursday and will be sending in my $50 rebate.

Havent installed it yet as I'm waiting for my other parts from newegg (Building a AMD sys).

Are seagate's quiet like WD's or are they miniature airplanes with machine guns inside your case?

I have a 120 gig Seagate, and it is the quietest drive that I have ever owned, so I just ordered one of these. I don't really need it, but the price is to good to pass by.

just ordered one of these myself.

can't wait to get rid of this noisey old wd 10gb drive :rolleyes:

I ordered one and it arrived two days later. Rebate's in the mail as we speak. *Hope I get it back.

Just ordered one for the XBox...according to XBox-scene the drive is lockable.

Deal is good through Nov 11th (Rebates must be postmarked by Dec. 11)

MeTaSpARKs said:
Yes this is great for the price.. Rebates are good from manufacturers... especially big ones like Seagate.

I got this last month with a similar rebate. I wasted a whole trip to Fry's to find out that the deal was only on outpost.com. Well, as much as you can waste a trip to Fry's.

I took last minute advantage of this deal tonight... I bought an xbox a couple days ago, and ordered a modchip today. So I said what the hell and ordered this one too. Its gonna be nice not having to lug a bunch of DVDs to my friends house when they want me to bring xbox.

The money i`m saving up for is for another 512 strip of pc 3200 ram lol..

I got mine yesterday, and sent out the rebate today. This drive is quit, and quite fast. This also the first drive that after a format, it's almost exactly to what it is rated to.

just got my drive the other day... but... need some help here guys... anyone have a link to the rebate form?? seems to be gone from the outpost page.

Back